School Certificate Results? (1 Viewer)

janie-pie

HSC
when does the results come back?
and do they mail them to ur houses or the schools? :lol:

speedofsound

HSC
It seems like EVERYONE here gets them on the 12th... am I only the only one getting them on the 15th? lol for some reason our school is holding the graduation on Monday, so we have to come that one extra day.

victoria10

HSC
i get mine at graduation on the 12th of december.

i think our schol wants to get rid of us as soon as possible lol.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Your principal can access them on the 8th but the actual stuff from the BOS shouldn't reach the school until the 11th (according to the BOS timetable that has been behind my desk at work all this year).

chumbumm. =D

HSC
school gets them
then school gives it to you wen u graduate..
12th december i think is wen yr 10 leave..

Laryxle

HSC
Err my school finishes on the 5th, well whatever date friday week is. So will ours be mailed?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Laryxle said:
Err my school finishes on the 5th, well whatever date friday week is. So will ours be mailed?

Our Year 10s have already finished and they will have to come into school to get them.

They are sent to your school so ask the school what the expectations are - do they post them to you or do you have to go to school to pick them up? Knowing how tight most school budgets are I would suspect that you have to go to school to pick them up.

We still have some from last year as some kids left the school and never bothered to pick them up.

inconnuBubble

HSC
Principals can access results online on the 8th i think, then the certificates recieved by schools on the 11th of december, then school gives them out whenever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)