school rankings? (1 Viewer)

lance687876

HSC
Uni Grad
is there like a website where l can find the ranking of my school?

D94

HSC
N/A
You should note that there are no official rankings, just a list of schools ordered by a debatable criteria. People just use them because there isn't an alternative calculation to determine school rankings.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
l checked that but my school's not there
is there any other website for every school under the top 100?
On that site, but you have to click the button that says "English & Maths". It's not ideal ofcourse but it's the only method that can be used due to a lack of data.

You should note that there are no official rankings, just a list of schools ordered by a debatable criteria. People just use them because there isn't an alternative calculation to determine school rankings.
+1, unfortunately it's all we've got!

enoilgam

HSC
This pretty much - using a DA percentage isn't the greatest way to measure a school's true standing in the state in my opinion. Also to note, the better education list only ranks schools on English and Maths DAs which is even more unreliable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)