School Ranks 2012 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR11

HSC
N/A
Ruse is first again from what I can see! Did some counting of the band 6s myself and calculated as a percentage of the grade numbers for a few schools... we got 779 band 6s this year. Very happy we did well: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/students-stress-as-hsc-texts-take-hours-to-arrive-20121219-2bmfp.html

"Selective and independent schools again dominated results this year, with the selective James Ruse Agricultural High School scoring the highest number of top band results."

Last edited:

J18134

HSC
Yeah I saw that. Would it be fair to say, judging by how the article mentions schools its

1. Ruse
2. North Sydney Boys
3. North Sydney Girls
4. Baulkham
5. SCEGGS
6. Grammar

Or is it too hard to tell till they come out?

DR11

HSC
N/A
Yeah I saw that. Would it be fair to say, judging by how the article mentions schools its

1. Ruse
2. North Sydney Boys
3. North Sydney Girls
4. Baulkham
5. SCEGGS
6. Grammar

Well they only mentioned number of band 6s... however knowing how many students are in each grade, and total number of subjects attempted, I'm quite sure Ruse is first, NSB second, and either Baulko or NSG third (as they mentioned in the article).

J18134

HSC
Hmm fair enough. Just have to wait and see. When do they come out?

J18134

HSC
Oh sweet thanks. Too long a wait. Really desperate to know ehere my school came.

HSC

1. Ruse
2. North Sydney Boys
3. North Sydney Girls
4. Baulkham
5. SCEGGS
6. Grammar

I highly doubt that list is accurate considering there are other selectives such as sydney boys, sydney girls and hornsby girls as well

Last edited:

nifkeh

HSC

1. Ruse
2. North Sydney Boys
3. North Sydney Girls
4. Baulkham
5. SCEGGS
6. Grammar

am offended lol, you totes forgot my school and plus SBHS and hornsby.. we did heaps better this year (got more state rankings in more subjects)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)