School Reports (1 Viewer)

untitled72

HSC
How did you guys go in your reports (that's if you have them yet!)?
And does anybody know whether or not your SC results and your report marks will be roughly the same. I have a feeling that I did much worse in the SC in comparison to my report, and I have previously been accused of going to a school which "hands-out" high marks to students they like (by my tutor).

bored of sc

HSC
untitled72 said:
And does anybody know whether or not your SC results and your report marks will be roughly the same.
Your SC results and report marks are COMPLETELY seperate. The sc tests results is the mark on your school certificate document while report marks are in the reports issued by your school.

And as for your thoughts of getting crap SC test marks, DON'T WORRY! It's only school certificate and you probably did better than you think as marks are aligned upwards i.e. if you get a raw mark of 73, your school certificate mark reported might be 80 (just an example). The mark is always high than your raw score, so be optimistic.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
wat about the grades on the school certificate not the exam marks

bored of sc

HSC
kaz1 said:
wat about the grades on the school certificate not the exam marks
the letter grades are sent in by your school, so they are classwork ONLY

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
I got my school report today and I knew I wasn't going to do so well, but I did improve in comparison to my half yearly report. I basically predicted my marks and most of my predictions were right. I also knew most of my grades will be close to an A, but I was inconsistent with my results and they were all over the place in some subject areas.

So things I have to improve on is to develop better study habits/study harder, be consistent with my results and confidence. 'Quality' not 'quantity' is also what I have to improve upon.

Oh and when will we be getting our SC results? The teachers said it will be around next week but what exact date? At my school we have to pick them up :( and it's not included in our folio we got.

bored of sc

HSC
school certificate results arrive in the schools on december 13th I believe

jet

Banned
HSC
Woohoo Straight A's and Dux

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I have my school report. Not posting though. I posted my external examination marks in the other thread though.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Time for relaxation. Remember, if some of you are disappointed about your results, it will be quickly forgotten soon. It will have no ramifications for you if you're staying at school.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
It's already become insignificant and is just something to feel happy about.

RedZenith

HSC
All A+'s except for my chem project (A) and chinese reading (A - dunno how i got this, contradictory cuz I still got dux of chinese). I'm pretty disappointed at the amount of work that went into the reports. They didn't even staple the pages together or anything.

hu5sla

HSC
see the course results where it has your grades?

yeh well on my cerficate it say GRADE C for PE
but in my school report i got GRADE B

arnt they the same?

marxisming

HSC
well i got pretty close to jetblack2007:

Straight A's and Dux but unfortunately missed out on a band 6 in English.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)