Schoolies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

sif not 99

hey all,

just wondering what all of your schoolies plans are,

think I'm goin up the coast to Port Macquarie with ppl from school and hornsby gals to some bungalos or something, should be kewl.

cant wait till this hsc thing is over

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
sounds cool

ill prolly be overseas in da philippines visiting relatives, so more likely than not ill miss out on this schoolies thing :(

lizzardG

I'm going to the Gold Coast... We booked our accommodation yonks ago and i'm totally charged!!!! Should be a totally excellent time... Its the only reason i stayed at school!!!!!:p
Cheers!

Lee

Originally posted by sif not 99
hey all,

just wondering what all of your schoolies plans are,

think I'm goin up the coast to Port Macquarie with ppl from school and hornsby gals to some bungalos or something, should be kewl.

cant wait till this hsc thing is over
i can not figure out who you are but i guess you are not from hornsby. but by the sound of it i am going weith you:)...i would be one of those hornsby gals....hehe strange:) it is a small world afterall

sif not 99

yeah lee im goin up with goshia, grace, sarah and co from your school i think.

if u wanna know who I am on pretty reasonable terms with nicole st v w, just mention sif not 99 shel know who it is.

sif not 99

going with them because I am friends with the normo crowd that are friends with them, and considering i go to normo you know i dont think thats too unreasonable.

group politics well i know all about that and your school lol =)

wasnt goin out with nicole when i agreed to go either

sif not 99

sorry fire alarm cut my message short!

yeah well I'm goin with u guys should be kewl, yeah well I know all about your group politics and stuff, what is with that seriously, apparantly I am a guy and never will understand or something,
- wise - ur wiser than you give yourself credit for, lol if only u knew.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
well guess where i'm goin!....... :D

i'm goin to bali or thailand for schoolies.. its not confirmed yet tho.. my friend james is planning it hehe..

i think there'll b 5-6 of us goin.. it'll b soo funnn!!! :D

Lee

Originally posted by sif not 99
going with them because I am friends with the normo crowd that are friends with them, and considering i go to normo you know i dont think thats too unreasonable.

group politics well i know all about that and your school lol =)

wasnt goin out with nicole when i agreed to go either

so you are going out with nicole now?

debugz

HSC
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i went schoolies last yaer up the gold coast. pretty cool... security is really tight though, asking everyone for id if they walk the streets with alcho, smokes.. whatever....

my rfiends got thrown out of a hotel cause they threw a bottle over the balcony (they were top floor of a 15 story building).. wich was fair enuf... but they then proceeded to stay in our hotel.. crowded.. but anwyway.. .hrmm.. yeah...

hrmmm.. guys r pretty sleezy up there... but beach parties r coool.... such a great atmosphere... im going again at the end of this year with some friends.. but maybe just after the main weeks... midori 18+ sounds cool :)

ooho ooho.. and a dongut store blew up last year.. cause a black out in quite a few hotels... hahaha.. not us.. hahaha
oooh.. and it gets full hot ... the little time u get to sleep, u toss and turn.. cause its soo damn hot up there

yes.. anyway
im done

Adios

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)