SCOM or NGO? (1 Viewer)

moonsuyoung

HSC
Hi!
I was wondering if SCOM or ngo is better for maths tutoring??

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
If you're having issues w ngo u should try their trials for scom and see how it goes.

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
You should note that you'd be likely to be there for like 4-5 hrs for prelims. so manage time wisely.

moonsuyoung

HSC
If you're having issues w ngo u should try their trials for scom and see how it goes.
nahhh i don't have any issues with ngo but i heard that scom was pretty good as well so idk if i should change to scom in year 11?

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
nahhh i don't have any issues with ngo but i heard that scom was pretty good as well so idk if i should change to scom in year 11?
SCOM is a little overrated. I remember being in one of their classes, and it was crazy how these kids acted in a public place. I get that they are still teens but I've been to other tutors, and never witnessed such an environment. It was like the students were just rich snobs (DOES NOT APPLY TO EVERYONE) who go to tuition as a way in hanging out w friends after school or forced by parents. No discipline just = less quality tuition. Stay w ngo is my suggestion.

moonsuyoung

HSC
SCOM is a little overrated. I remember being in one of their classes, and it was crazy how these kids acted in a public place. I get that they are still teens but I've been to other tutors, and never witnessed such an environment. It was like the students were just rich snobs (DOES NOT APPLY TO EVERYONE) who go to tuition as a way in hanging out w friends after school or forced by parents. No discipline just = less quality tuition. Stay w ngo is my suggestion.
thanks dood :DDDD

swarley2345

HSC
Instead of trying out SCOM, try Matthew cash mathematics. He was one of the founders of SCOM, before he made his own company. I currently go to him for ext 2 and he is amazing.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)