Section 2: Question 21-24 (1 Viewer)

rama_v

HSC
23 was a joke
what the hell are project management strategies lol
I just made stuff up like "use teleconferencing" and "create a forum or bulletin board system"

L_RES88

HSC
N/A
project management strategies for team to work effective are like negotiating skills, team building excercises, interview techniques, commuication skills and active listening, no?

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
^ yeh... i had probs oehter than that!!!! but all da others were ok... loved all da diagrams!!!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
L_RES88 said:
project management strategies for team to work effective are like negotiating skills, team building excercises, interview techniques, commuication skills and active listening, no?
thats exactly what i put down

7th Sign

HSC
L_RES88 said:

yeah i was talking about shit liek this :D

香港!

HSC
L_RES88 said:
Those are Project Management Strategies???
I thought they were just Communication Skills.

Hmmm... was going to put them down but I didn't see the logic of putting communication skills as strategies hehehe
Also the question mentioned that the project team were in separate locations or something...

Dunno... just put lots of writing there, hopefully covered everything lol.

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
rama_v said:
23 was a joke
what the hell are project management strategies lol
I just made stuff up like "use teleconferencing" and "create a forum or bulletin board system"
i am with u on this... this was a fucked q...all i wrote was using effective communication...

Kd14

HSC
L_RES88 said:
That is what I exactly wrote down

Question 22 screwed me up.. I struggled on this one..

ddtng

HSC
For Q24b, what other technical issues could there be other than interference? I was stumped short for this one.

HSC
I wrote what LRES said for one of mine...

One of my strategies was effective communication skills...included all of that.

the other one was system planning and design tools...keeping the view of the system common using gantt charts and context diagrams dataflow diag,data dictionaries etc.

rama_v

HSC
ddtng said:
For Q24b, what other technical issues could there be other than interference? I was stumped short for this one.
The range of the signal transmitters
Security is a technical issue as well

Kd14

HSC
Strength of signal is what I wrote as because servers are distributed.. because.. that's why they're called DISTRIBUTED database.. XD

I also included security

antho18

wtf was project stratagies?

this wasn't even in the text books that i revised over what the hell are they???

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
Yea, question 23 C was junk- the closest thing to project management strategies was project management software and that had nothing to do with it. Communication skills in no way fit the question- nothing related to that question and it was worth 5 marks! i cant even remember what i wrote, but i left it to the end when i got to it cause it totally threw me off... what happend to 'ouline the social and ethical issues...' thats always at the end and always worth 5 marks?

L_RES88

HSC
N/A
Anyways now we've established the right answer for q23) let's move on guys :p

Srixon

HSC
yeah q 23 c) was crap
as for technical isssues if a person was near the hospital they would be able to pick it up if they had the hardware to access the network and software they would be able to access patients medical records and may be able to use it against them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)