section 2 question (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

automatic91

HSC
hey guys 4 da creative writing question i cudnt think of a way to relate to the stimulus so i just based my story off text 4 in the first section (i said dis thsi to the marker at d start of my story)

i rote a really really good story about homes and then halfway through i had a masiv inspiretion to talk about a sun flower but obvisly i cudnt turn around and relate to the otha q but lucky 4 me they had a part in text 4 about plants so i used that and then i selebrated it

heres wat i sort of wrote about i cant remember

my names angus, i walk down the road to my home as i walk i think what is a home? i think a home can be

home can be inner city

home can be a suburb

home can be a house

home can be a plant in the garden

(i think there was 1 more home thing i stole these limnes from the text 4 ha)

so i think about my dad

dad knew the city tracks. not just the steps and pathways round the cross but he had a mental picture like a map so he belonged to where ever he is on his map because he knew al about it

then i think about me

my home is footscray. i am happy here (this is where i had my insperation) because i belong with the garden

i have a sun flower in my garden

the sun shines on it like a reflection of my love of it and this makes the sun flowe r grow because of my acceptance

the sun flower is not in the atmosphere of rejection so it grows to be a very very very very big sun flower that is the biggest in the world

because of this a lot of people come to see my sun flower and i make a lot of new friends because of my love of my sun flower but my sun flower will always be my best friend who i feel at home with because as ts eliot said home is where one starts from and my sunflower made me famous for having the biggest sun flower in the world

as i walk close to my house i see a lot of people crowding a round the sun flower to celebrate it and this makes me feel a sense of belonging

THE END

i managed to make the story go for 11 pages of the writing booklet because i crossed things out as i got insperied and then also to make it seem longer

what i want to know is can i stil get full marks for this creative because someone told me that i needed to only answer da q in section 2 but that stupid cuz i said what i was answerng...

apart from this i think i got ful marks (my teacher said my essay was definitly going to be 15) and i answered all the qs in section 1

thank you for your help guys

Nuclear

HSC
I'm pretty sure that taking the plot of a text that already exists is plagiarism.

buckyatbaulkohs

HSC
You're a fucking douchebag you can't just steal material from the exam question booklet. You can actually get into really deep shit for this. How the fuck did you manage to think it was ok to essentially pull sentences from two other texts and have the confidence to say it was your own?

Fuck man it's people like you that fuck up the High School Selective system for the rest of the people that try. Go and say sorry to the rest of your grade for just bringing them down an extra couple of marks. Oh wait, you'll probably come last anyway so they take out the outliers.

You need to screw your fucking head straight; you can go on living life stealing other peopls shit and expecting them to just ignore it.

In response to your question, I would expect you to get 0 for the creative writing part as it's essentially fully plagiarised and that will get you zero. My assumption form your post is that you don't even speak or type proper English and from this, I can only assume that your essay and part 1 will be completely fucked. As its out of 45, I would predict a 0-5, and that's assuming you don't get completely fucked for plagiarism and have to redo year 12 you fucking dropkick.

What school do you go to...

Nuclear

HSC
Wow....

You asked for an opinion.

1) The storyline is taken from not only an already made text, but you were stupid enough to plagiarise a text IN THE EXAM BOOKLET!

2) It sounds like it was written by a child in kindergarten.

sillyboy

HSC
hey automatic

i think your idea was really great - im amazed that you wrote 11 pages thats fantastic

from the looks of it your story must have been truly mind blowing, i especiialy enjoyed your sunflower analogy

i rkn you'll do alright, this year i heard the board of studies will give everyone a go since we are new to belonging,

btw whats plagerusm?

Nuclear

HSC
shut up fagot its not like they wil know i took it from the booklet my teacher said that u can use quotes from the booklet in ur essay so its ok

and ur girlfriend is ugly she looks like a tree
Yup, I'm pretty sure they won't notice you taking half of the Fourth Text. And you MAY be able to use quotes, but not half the freaking text.

And she's not ugly, stop acting like a tool because I criticized you. I'm only starting to suspect that you're a troll.

hey automatic

i think your idea was really great - im amazed that you wrote 11 pages thats fantastic

from the looks of it your story must have been truly mind blowing, i especiialy enjoyed your sunflower analogy

i rkn you'll do alright, this year i heard the board of studies will give everyone a go since we are new to belonging,

btw whats plagerusm?
Claiming other people's work as your own.

In this instance, the fact that he took a HUGE chunk from the fourth text in the exam.

mzychen

HSC
I don't get the haters, who said the stimulus was just restricted to that page?

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol created another account to talk to yourself, tsk tsk..noob trolls...should get some skill

Nuclear

HSC
Actually you know what?

I don't care. When you end up getting 0 for it, we'll see who's right.

Besides, I'm betting you're a troll anyway, so I'm done :)

Nuclear

HSC
Lol?

I improvised mine.

And mine wasn't about war.

And it wasn't meant to be related to a plant. The quote was a metaphor.

bench

HSC
fuck shouldve thought of that... thats fkn smart shit i only came up with 1 page for creativ on the spot...

Last edited:

mzychen

HSC
I'm sorry if this is stupid....the guy is probably a troll, but does it actually state anywhere that you can't use the other texts as stimulus?

Nuclear

HSC
A troll is a forum member who makes outrageous remarks with intent to spark an emotional response.

Automatic91: It is generally not a good idea to use texts from Section I in your Essay, nor it is a good idea to use a picture, it is strongly advised agaisnt, however I think it is permissable.

automatic91

HSC
y not if u analyze it

by advised against do u just mean they dont like it becoz i dont care it made my essay better so ya

Nuclear

HSC
Not so much that they don't like it, but as in it's hard to analyse it in a way that hasn't already been done if you know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)