Section 3 - Extended Response (1 Viewer)

firelightez

HSC
Pretty straightforward question, lucky my relateds also fit the question well

sillyb3

HSC
N/A
It was great. Worked perfectly with Srzynecki. I was actually hoping they'd ask this. For my trial exam the question was over time as well and I got 13/15 originally then marked down to 12/15 because I didn't write enough on related. But yesterday I think I wrote plenty on related and I presented more sophisticated arguments for Skrzynecki so hopefully 13/15 this time! I hated short answers.

Danstar2

HSC
I screwed up my wording in part of my related but came back to amend it, I really hope it makes sense! D:

esu_chan

HSC
The question fit perfectly for Dickinson and my RTs.

I used Sym Bionic Titan (Ep 17) and Karigurashi no Arietty as my RTs, but I only managed to get Arietty into dot-point form and missed out on the conclusion completely.

Plus my wording was pretty shite. o-o

Jawa

HSC
I used 10 Mary Street and Postcard from Skrzynecki and found it to be a very good question. As I have spoken to people, temptation was there to subconsciously repeat the CSSA 2012 Trail question but I think I answered it not the best but fairly clearly.

aprettyhowtown

HSC
N/A
Ah, the beauty of picking the question! Admittedly, the time part was prefigured by our trial - but I guessed that perceptions would be in there, somehow. It'd be a shame for all those who did the trial with time in it and then failed to account for perceptions...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)