*Secures position in the thread
Will edit afterwards as I have SOR :eek:

edit: what was with this crime question
very stupid
that male and females question was terrible :eek:

Last edited:

flying_dragon

HSC
Fucking hell! Who got screwed over by the 7mark question on males and females? And the juveniles and adults? Goddamn, this was the worst fucking exam I've ever had...

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
i thought it was the easiest crime question i had seen out of all the papers i looked at. however the questions were a little bit curly...not the typical

HSC
flying_dragon said:
Fucking hell! Who got screwed over by the 7mark question on males and females? And the juveniles and adults? Goddamn, this was the worst fucking exam I've ever had...
I totally agree! I didn't know what the hell to write about when it came to the compare and contrast question on male/female juveniles. It was the crappiest exam I have ever sat in my life!

Pro Gamer

HSC
I wrote quite a bit but am not sure how relevant it was, can someone who is very confident explain the 7 and 12 mark question?

Last edited:
HSC
Pro Gamer said:
I wrote quite a bit but am not sure how relevant it was, can someone who is very confident explain the 7 and 10 mark question?
yeah, i agree. can someone tell me what we were expected to write here?

Ednaw

HSC
oh sorry in my excitement i posted wrong thing

7mk - talked about the quote they gave us, boys more likely - institutional inequality this causes - luckily my teacher gave me a case about it
12mk - children - not meant to start living criminal life - adults face full extent of the law

Last edited:

Pro Gamer

HSC
Ednaw said:
coercion, regulation and education - for 7 marker

and the 12 marker was about how children arent meant to expect the criminal life etc however adults face the full extent of the law :)
Hmm I discussed that in a very limited sense. I wrote about the chance of re offending for juveniles in gaol and something else..

pig_93

HSC
yeah the whole thing was screwed up
worst question EVER.

i dont kno about reg, edu and coercion for the 7marker, i thought that was for the 4marker.

what u wrote for the 12 marker is good.
i had no idea for the last two....

and also, what was a? i only got one, ie crimed againast the person...ie assault...

whoever wrote that is SCREWED up really badly

Carmen000

HSC
Gee is anyone else glad they studied THE WHOLE ENTIRE CHAPTER OF CRIME to be examined on a tiny little stupid bit about crappy little children.

xand

HSC U LATER
HSC
yet another rant about the last and second last crime question

absolute crap, im fucked, i tried to tip toe very lightly about females being more fragile etc, then realised how fucken stupid i was, then talked about instances of residivism as statistically males commited more crimes etc, then later went on to talk about how ideally, there should be no comparison as everyone is meant to be equal before the law, including gender status, etc..

then on the last question i talked about some article i read about called "just say sorry" about a kid who copped a small punishment for a big crime. then talked about conflict between individual and society, and overall, i agree. That question sucked ass, board of studies ass.

the rest of the exam was ok though

Revolution

HSC
I wrote 7 pages. I thought the Crime question was fairly straightforward, myself. Stuff about Institutionalised Inequality and Access to the Law, Punishment fitting the Crime, etc. Not hard at all.

pig_93

HSC
Carmen000 said:
Gee is anyone else glad they studied THE WHOLE ENTIRE CHAPTER OF CRIME to be examined on a tiny little stupid bit about crappy little children.
right on, sister

chooette

PhB Chemistry (Hons)
HSC
The males/females question sucked! In the exam i interpreted it completely wrong! I didnt even realise we were supposed to be comparing/contrasting the difference between males and females, i just thought we were supposed to contrast the different problems by young offenders... It sucked

12 mark was just a whole lotta crap... remembering youth justice conferencing would have helped...

The whole thing on youth was just bad...

Last edited:

Danoz The Great

HSC
The 7 mark question on males and females is NOWHERE in the syllabus. My teacher is on the phone right now ringing the Board of Studies asking about it.

littlebinzy

Well I think I freakin aced a and b, but oh how I screwed up c and d. I should have sent them some syrup to go with my waffle...

chooette

PhB Chemistry (Hons)
HSC
another for question a) in crime was property offences... the break and enter and stuff

Last edited:

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
i reckon everyone would have screwed up in da compare and contrast question... what a question!!!! omg... i had no idea what i was writing ... other than that.... crime was ok.... prob da worst part out of da whole exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)