HSC
Uni Grad
What did you think of this section?

Dreams

HSC
Re: Business Studies Section II: Short Answer

Lol, environmentally friendly bag question

DISCUSS

i actually wrote that the impact would be the opposite of the goal, that the customers would see through the false claims and cheap advertising lines

liquid-tension

HSC

i did the opposite lol.
claiming that they would be drawn to the 100% recycled/gov tick(tick of what? gov of what?)
omg well
IF OVER
im going to burn all my business books right now :).

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

i REALLLY want to burn mine now, but its really hot outside and i dont want to start a fire :(

i will burn them when i have a bonfire after my hsc :)

jmuller92

HSC

whatd yall put for features of an employment contract?

huhwotsthis

HSC

i guess i got about 50%

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC

For the environmental one. The very last question. Very unconventional. I mentioned its ability to maintain a customer-oriented approach through appealing to environmental beliefs. And all the features etc

But in the end, my final judgement was that it wasn't effective. I dno if I'm wrong but there was no indication that the busienss effectively branded its product. You couldn't tell it was for a particular business so how would it effectively enhance the busiensses reputation?

bench

HSC

For the environmental one. The very last question. Very unconventional. I mentioned its ability to maintain a customer-oriented approach through appealing to environmental beliefs. And all the features etc

But in the end, my final judgement was that it wasn't effective. I dno if I'm wrong but there was no indication that the busienss effectively branded its product. You couldn't tell it was for a particular business so how would it effectively enhance the busiensses reputation?

You sir, are a genius. I failed to recognise that, I'm still hoping to scrape the marks though... :(

SamuelW23

HSC

Insted of evaluating debt finance for product expansion, i did debt finance for global expansion so i had to then quickly dot point what i should written on the back. And the BAG QUESTION FAIL... just made stuff up...

kusokc

HSC

for the environment bag question ..

i put down.. price discrimination since they said Pensioner is cheaper.. and misleading and deceptive .. basically i make up shit on the second one .. =,= since i said 100% environmental friendly is misleading since there is insufficient information to proof or something :mad:

overall , short answer was alright but not the employment contract part.

La Bomba

HSC

only one i realy had trouble wif i think was employment contract. i put minimum awards and obligation for employee to act ethicaly. that wrogn? shuld get above 35. maybe 37-38 outa 40 is employment contract is right

La Bomba

HSC

any1 know if thats right?

rowdyroddy

HSC

for employment contract i put about the wages they receive and their working hours

La Bomba

HSC

wages i think would be right? although working hours? what happens if there casual? i think youll get one mark for that one

matthew91

HSC

For the Emplyment contract i put wages and for sum fucked up reason put duty of care lol

patto3

HSC

Yeah I put Pay rates and Worker Entitlements (e.g. Leave). Think that sounds about right, maybe? lol.

wayne_d

HSC

I put in obligations of employees and employers, and i wrote in the last 5 mins about wages??

murphyad

HSC

Just as a general remark: did anyone find the short answers as a whole rather unorthodox?

Like when I got in there and started reading them, the thought that hit me first was 'Oh. This is all the stuff that I didn't expect to be in the exam'. The content in SA was gulfs apart from the sorts of questions we'd been asked in the trials and it threw me off balance for a while.

Furthermore, sometimes I got the feeling that you could hit different syllabus dot pts for some questions. For the very last SA question on the enviro-bags or whatever, Michaelmoo wrote about customer-oriented marketing but I talked about psychological influences on consumer choice - regardless of which one was (more) correct, it seemed that in some cases it was difficult to make a link between the question and the syllabus.

On a final note, after the exam I went home and looked through my classroom notes and my textbook regarding the features of an employment contract. Couldn't find any reference to them =/ which explains my making it up in the room.

But meh. Two-fingered salute to Board of Studies and move on I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)