Section II: Short Answer (1 Viewer)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your thoughts here.

90atarpls

HSC
maintenance short answer.. i wrote about retraining fml.. pls lord give me 3 marks, and didnt know wtf an example of an employer association was.
otherwise i thought i done alright

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
maintenance short answer.. i wrote about retraining fml.. pls lord give me 3 marks, and didnt know wtf an example of an employer association was.
Me too omfg. I used the one associated with Qantas but idk if I remembered it correctly. Other than that I went good. For the Maintenance one I did monetary/non-monetary rewards and referred to an actual business coz it said specific example.

trungduong12

HSC
Me too omfg. I used the one associated with Qantas but idk if I remembered it correctly. Other than that I went good. For the Maintenance one I did monetary/non-monetary rewards and referred to an actual business coz it said specific example.
What did u write for employer association
Influence on HR management ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ncm

HSC
what month did everyone put for the cash flow question?

Davod

HSC
N/A
I made so many bad mistakes.. could only remember the qantas association (Australian international airlines operation group) as the acronym.
What did everyone write for factoring/cash flow management? Mine was just some bs about factoring just creating new inflows and outflows.

edit: can't spell, herp derp

Last edited:

Ncm

HSC
I made so many bad mistakes.. could only remember the qantas association (Australian international airlines operation group) as the acronym.
What did everyone right for factoring/cash flow management? Mine was just some bs about factoring just creating new inflows and outflows.
i wrote factoring is good immediate cash for short term use , negatives are cost and possibility of bad debts

hublay

HSC
Hey guys
For the government influences on finance.. if i wrote about interest rates which isn't under the syllabus what would i get out of 4 lol.. I'm guessing 0 :(

nat2609

HSC
I wrote aviation employers association lmao, plsss accept it bostes
I hope they'll accept NSW Teacher association because I heard my teacher mention that once omg
What did you guys put for how the employer associations influenced HR management?

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
I hope they'll accept NSW Teacher association because I heard my teacher mention that once omg
What did you guys put for how the employer associations influenced HR management?
ahahahahaha this made me giggle

I said the employer associations represent the interests of employers (obviously), can assist in negotiating awards/enterprise agreements and assist in processing logs of claims... also said they can lobby governments etc. on behalf of HRM/employers LOL

nat2609

HSC
ahahahahaha this made me giggle

I said the employer associations represent the interests of employers (obviously), can assist in negotiating awards/enterprise agreements and assist in processing logs of claims... also said they can lobby governments etc. on behalf of HRM/employers LOL
Haha it was the only one I'd ever come across and I still don't know if it will be counted
Yes I think I wrote something similar and added Industrial Relations Commission in there too? Fingers crossed that's right

jer3m

HSC
N/A
Retraining is maintenance, you could of written something on the lines of when new tech comes, retraining employees makes them feel valued and improves their worker morale, making them less likely to separate. That's 3 marks there and the 1 mark to name the employer association which Im guessing only like 5% of the state did correctly

mrwhite14

HSC
With the cash flow question, i wrote that the opening balance for march was 10,000 and the Negative month was May.

I did this by working out the left over cash from both Jan & Feb.... Is that correct? It ended up being the original 5000 + 3000 left over from Jan, so Feb had an opening of 8000, then (I can remember the exact figures) but there was a further left over amount from Feb of 2000. Add that all together and you get 10000 as an opening for March.
This method is also how i figured out may, because it ended up being the ONLY one with negative cash flow left- I know alot of people put April.

Am I correct? :/

nat2609

HSC
With the cash flow question, i wrote that the opening balance for march was 10,000 and the Negative month was May.

I did this by working out the left over cash from both Jan & Feb.... Is that correct? It ended up being the original 5000 + 3000 left over from Jan, so Feb had an opening of 8000, then (I can remember the exact figures) but there was a further left over amount from Feb of 2000. Add that all together and you get 10000 as an opening for March.
This method is also how i figured out may, because it ended up being the ONLY one with negative cash flow left- I know alot of people put April.

Am I correct? :/
That's what I got too ($10000, May) I think we're correct

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)