Section II : Short Answer (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Post your feelings regarding the four short answer questions (Questions 21-24)

EDIT: If anybody is able to remember the questions or obtain a copy, please post the wording of them here (As we hand these questions in)

kouklitsa

1 word: easy!!! loved it.. somewhat expected with the labour market stuff and the Gini coeff.!

vaniLLa_554

HSC
i studied the labour market stuff last so it was fresh in my head :)

what did u get for that calculation? government revenue from the tariff? it was simple, i just think i made a silly mistake

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Short answers were quite simple. I didn't even get a chance to look at micro policy at all (blame it on bad study habits) but I used business studies knowledge for the employment relations question!

vaniLLa_554,

You'd be looking at (50-30) x (15-10) = 20 x 5 = $100

Freaky

HSC
N/A
eaaaaaaasy :D

Multiple choice=hard, essays =medium, short answer= piss easy :D

I didnt study for labour market at all, i didnt need too.. thank god i did workplace in legal studies :D

Pretty much anyone who did workplace in legal had an advantage... oh well! Lucky us :D

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Yeah that's what I got..

Kinda overkilled some of the short answers... wanted to make sure. Hopefully full marks for this section :)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Yep short answers were pretty pie, multiple choice there were a few cunts, essays weren't too bad.

I don't know why they sent out a memo advising social science head teachers to ammend the syllabus from "students should study an economy other then australia" to "students must study and economy other then australia" when it didn't appear exclusively as an essay question.

HSC
N/A
some income n wealth, made load of crap, please at least get one mark, neva eva even seen a diagram like that in my life =-P ...

Pixydust*

kinda pissed because i screwed up a dead easy question about the RBA and the echange rate and crossed out half my answer hwich was right....again :( i hope they read it

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Pixydust* said:
kinda pissed because i screwed up a dead easy question about the RBA and the echange rate and crossed out half my answer hwich was right....again :( i hope they read it
i think they only read ur crossed out answer, if u dont have anything else written, so ur probs fuked soz

Pixydust*

ah well lol i wrote the whole thing then crossed out half of it - so atleast some of it is not crossed out...i may get like 1 mark. im gonna need it coz i made so many stupid mistakes in MC

HSC
Is the gini coefficient a measure of both income and wealth inequality or is it just one of them? couldnt remember so I said both.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Lil Miss Karly said:
Is the gini coefficient a measure of both income and wealth inequality or is it just one of them? couldnt remember so I said both.
both i said

Skewl

HSC
i think i made the biggest mistake of my life...and i did it in multiple choice...i thought taht when interest rates rise and economic growth declines, this wud lead toa decline in exhange rate but apprently its the opposite howevere thats what i wrote..pls sumone tell me its partially not wrong.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Skewl said:
i think i made the biggest mistake of my life...and i did it in multiple choice...i thought taht when interest rates rise and economic growth declines, this wud lead toa decline in exhange rate but apprently its the opposite howevere thats what i wrote..pls sumone tell me its partially not wrong.
hahaa thats what i used to think, until i found out that an increase in interest rates means more foreign invesmtent increasing $A

Skewl

HSC
i understand how it increases foreign investment flows but also otehr investors lose confidence in the economy and the overall downturn has to lead toa depreciation, personlaly i think it can be both lets jus hope the markers think so aswell.

believe2005

wtfbbq
HSC
Increasing interest rates to higher than overseas makes them more profitable, hence more foregn investors would demand more $AUD, thus appreciating it.

Can someone help me clarify one of the short answers, for the one about the currency movememnt of the AUD in relation to the US, was it appreciation or depreciation, personally i thought it was the former :/

forceblade

HSC
Skewl said:
sorry to break it to you but its totally oppsite to what you said...

zelba

HSC
Tariff

For the question on the proce with the tariff did anyone get $15????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)