Section IV - only ONE religion (1 Viewer)

revanchist

HSC
WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT QUESTION!?!?
I stared at it for like, a minute, and even UNDERLINED it to make sure I saw it right, Why did they only ask about ONE religion??? I finished early because I only had half the stuff to write about in that question. I'd prepared 2 because I'm pretty sure the Board asks you to know 2 religion's worth of religion and peace related information, but then only got to write about ONE.
My paper wasn't a mistake was it?

jacobkhoury

HSC
N/A
revanchist said:
WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT QUESTION!?!?
I stared at it for like, a minute, and even UNDERLINED it to make sure I saw it right, Why did they only ask about ONE religion??? I finished early because I only had half the stuff to write about in that question. I'd prepared 2 because I'm pretty sure the Board asks you to know 2 religion's worth of religion and peace related information, but then only got to write about ONE.
My paper wasn't a mistake was it?
Yeah this section stuffed me up too. I had an essay prepared on islam and christianity and their similarities and differences. Still managed to write around 7 pages though and make up a few organisations that contribute to world peace

revanchist

HSC
H'okay, that makes 2 of us, so the paper WASN'T a mistake. That's good :)

meechfan

live.laugh.love
HSC
Uni Grad
yea I know... what the hell was that???? so used to seeing 2 and then you see 1... then again it was okay... I wrote about Christianity and their world peace contribution through NCCA, WYD 08, Benedict's XVI's papal statement on peace 07, WCC, Cebu dialogue etc etc and too many bible references to remember

age1

HSC
N/A
that was so random i mean the syllabus tells us to study TWO religions and they put one in the exam that was slak

but somehow i still managed to write 6pages about who noes what haha

adam123qwe

HSC
ohh age 1 u must b anerd to write 6 coz i only managed2, is anyone else stuffed?

thithle

HSC
oh man i was lucki

cos i forgot all my world peace quotes for christianity and freaked out at the beginning of the exams and just scribbled down all the quotes i could remember that related to that question and then went and did multiple choice.

then when i got up to it i read the question and was like, hey! ONE! ONE! YAY ISLAM!!!

but still not sure how it went :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)