seems like i'm a bit late... (or early?) (1 Viewer)

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
okay.. even though many of you wouldn't see this, moi wish all of ya all the best with chem! :)

and.. just a thought: no Galvini, Volta, Davy and Faraday question in shipwracks ;) so instead of asking about scientists cra*, they probably will ask you the last dot point: the maritime arachaeological projects. And.. *hurray* no biopolymer this year :) meee can't remember a thing about that lol, what's the point of remembering things? ooh.. and i just feel that they will ask us about the first page of monitoring.. all those crabbie scientist things which you can make up on spot (okay, i'm not telling you to.. but if you are really that desparate) lol... ooh.. and probably no SO2 and NOx be asked extensively.. and mee think they'll ask about esterification too.. and maybe domestic acids... and.. probably will have really dodgy chem-unrelated questions you'd never expect..

lol.. those are just based on past two year's paper and moi instinct :p soo don't take it tooo seriously.. (however i did tip quite a few questions right in the Physics and Biology ones...) study every blanky thing! Good luck!

p.s. i've a bad feeling that i won't do well.. all you all having that as well? .. seriously.. :(

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mitochondria
...they probably will ask you the last dot point: the maritime arachaeological projects...
...that is just freaky... YOU GUESSED THE QUESTION!!! :D

btw, hey mito... :)
*waves*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)