Semi_formal? (1 Viewer)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Nah we only have a formal formal in yr12, our yr10 one we had to organinse ourselves. turned out good tho

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
i had my "informal" or "semiformal" last wednesday

boy did it rock!! hehe :p

Actuarial Boy
HSC
haha r u talking about amy who used to go to fort st and went to last wed's fort st informal? 0.o

Actuarial Boy
HSC
lol our "buffet" was 20minutes of eating time... onli 1 chance of getting food

40 dolalrs~ good stuff =)

nice atmosphere... syd harbour mmmm *spreads arms out titanic style*

Rory

HSC
Hehe sounds like fun - my yr 10 formal sucked sooo bad! We had yr 11 hospitality cook our food and we had like 10mins to eat anything and I swear it was poisoned and once that food was gone we were just limited to buying crap from the canteen, the dj was so low budget and really old and we had it in out crappy school hall, $50 a ticket for a night of absolute crap! Pathetic to think thats what all the up-tight biatches could come up with, oh and they made little awards which of course only went to people in their "group" except for the "Most Pathetic Guy Ever" award which went to this little quiet dude who didnt even turn up (not that I blame him).

Well, at least now I do home schooling for yr11 and 12, guess I wont be having a yr12 formal.

Last edited:

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Rory
Hehe sounds like fun - my yr 10 formal sucked sooo bad! We had yr 11 hospitality cook our food and we had like 10mins to eat anything and I swear it was poisoned and once that food was gone we were just limited to buying crap from the canteen, the dj was so low budget and really old and we had it in out crappy school hall, $50 a ticket for a night of absolute crap! Pathetic to think thats what all the up-tight biatches could come up with, oh and they made little awards which of course only went to people in their "group" except for the "Most Pathetic Guy Ever" award which went to this little quiet dude who didnt even turn up (not that I blame him).

Well, at least now I do home schooling for yr11 and 12, guess I wont be having a yr12 formal.

ahaha our yr 10 formal was shit as well... it was in our school hall too! and our ticket was 50 too ! ahahaha coincidence..the food was cold...the dj was an old fart.. ahaha weird....we couldnt invite poeple.. and once we got intot he school grounds.. the gates were locked.. :|

wow home school? : |whats it like and where do you live ? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)