shoes too big! (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
hey guys,
i bought a really nice pair of pointy leather flats for work but the leaather has stretched so now theyre too big!

how can i prevent myself from sliding around in them?

HSC
Try putting soles in them - your foot will not only be elevated (good support for your feet/spine etc), it will force your foot to slide back to take up less of the pointy part of your shoes.

If that doesn't work, my only recommendation would be Scholl's Party Feet Gel Heel Shields which you stick at the back of the heel near the ankle. They're $10 for a pair.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Yeah, get inner soles (you can buy them from chemists and places) and put them in your new shoes - one or two in each shoe should do it.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
my sharona said:
If that doesn't work, my only recommendation would be Scholl's Party Feet Gel Heel Shields which you stick at the back of the heel near the ankle. They're $10 for a pair.
there are also those sticky ones in the shape of flowers. i find them wonderful.

HSC
Aren't the flower things for the bottom of your heel?

The ones i'm talking about are long tubular things that you stick to the back of your shoes. I wish i had known about them in high school - the back of my foot would always be bandaged and bleeding during the first week of school.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
my sharona said:
Aren't the flower things for the bottom of your heel?
no the party feet are for the balls of your foot.

i just thought since they were court shoes that insoles wouldnt fit, and the party feet pad things might stop her feet from slipping around and giving blisters.

HSC
Party Feet is the name of the range. I'm talking about the long cushiony things that are sticky, not the triangular things that go under the balls of your feet.

these things
They're $10 from Shoobiz.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
my sharona said:
Party Feet is the name of the range. I'm talking about the long cushiony things that are sticky, not the triangular things that go under the balls of your feet.

these things
They're $10 from Shoobiz.
oh, i had no idea that there were other "party feet" products. ill have to check those out.

HSC
I'm pretty sure they're new - there's all sorts of promotions and competitions to enter.

It's good news for my size 6 feet anyway :p

bex

HSC
AlleyCat said:
there are also those sticky ones in the shape of flowers. i find them wonderful.

oh i know those things! foot petals i think theyre called?

i had a look at the party feet range and there's heaps of stuff! i want to try the foot spray... for long nights in my favourute heels!

thanks for your replies guys! theyve been really helpful :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)