• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page
  • Like us on facebook here

Short answer help (1 Viewer)

Life'sHard

HSC
Not these cursed oversized photos lmao.
a) "The same but different"
b) Talking about how everyone is commuting the same way but everyone has something different on their mind. Talk about facial expressions etc.
Idk english is 90% bs.
ps: you can always crop these images lol.

icycledough

HSC
N/A
Oh wow, I think I had the exact same photo when I was prepping last year. Honestly, some titles can come across as a bit 'cheesy' (like I remember I had something like 'The Digital Bubble'), but they just want you to justify your answer using techniques (visual in this case); so gaze, face expression, colours, emotions, people of different ethnicities (although that might be a stretch), but you get the point

hellobos

HSC
Oh wow, I think I had the exact same photo when I was prepping last year. Honestly, some titles can come across as a bit 'cheesy' (like I remember I had something like 'The Digital Bubble'), but they just want you to justify your answer using techniques (visual in this case); so gaze, face expression, colours, emotions, people of different ethnicities (although that might be a stretch), but you get the point
Thank you. It was from the baulkham hill paper btw

username_2

HSC
A caption could be:
When you gotta get to work in 10 minutes but the train's so full ya gotta annoy everyone there by pushing in.

3/3 caption lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)