Short answers (1 Viewer)

orchid_violet

HSC
How did you relate the quote in Aboriginal short answer questions.... totems? Dreaming Ancestors? I got that interpretation.undefined

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
i just talked about the land being central to the dreaming, thus sacred sites etc etc. man i covered those pages with writing haha.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i also said that!.. lol.. ancestral spirits, totems, dreaming, inextricable connection, stewardship.. i just chucked the whole chunk in there..

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
eep I forgot to mention totems... I talked about ritual estate, ancestors, connection to the land, Dreaming, sacred sites.

ahmi

HSC
I talked abt totems, and ancetors.......but sumhow I dun actually understand what I am writing....

babi_girl

HSC
Yeeh i talked about all of them and also mentioned Kinships :p

PublicUser

Banned
HSC
I was SO lucky.. I read that EXACT article the night before.

I talked about coming from the land, and returning to the land when you die. "his spirit.. something or other"

And he also mentioned that "everything makes sense" and it gives meaning in his life, because the Ancestral Beings made the Abor. custodians and guardians to the land. Their purpose is to take care of the land.

metallicrap

HSC
i talked absolute shit, and it sounded good. Lets hope i at least get a band 4.

seeka_train

HSC
The quote had me stumped but i quoted from the quote cos i had no idea what to write... :rolleyes:

I said something along the lines of Ancestoral spirits returning to the land, therefore all land was sacred. I also mentioned the inextricable connection to the land. The Dreaming defines their roles and relationships and is their world view. Therefore through the Dreaming 'everything makes sense' etc...

Grr... confusing stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)