Should i keep or bin old year 10 school work ? (1 Viewer)

Frostguard

HSC
Imao i hoard my stuff so I've kept all my stuff (I've even kept YEAR 6 HAHAHAH) but honestly the stuff from yr 7/8/9/10 is not useful for Prelim/HSC, sure maybe maths and essay techniques for english and all that jazz but realistically you can just bin it you don't need junior content to excel in senior year lol

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
It is interesting to see how you've progressed throughout the years I've found.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I hoarded and now I'm in my 30's and my parents are asking me to bin it which requires me to travel to their house (not that close), sort through my old books from primary school to high school (including textbooks, merit cards, typed and handwritten essays, notes, etc) and work out what to keep vs bin.

In hindsight I should've just binned everything back then.

Jolteon

HSC
Keep Year 10 maths notes but bin English - barely any correlation in senior years and attrack cockroaches :c

Msbookworm

Far from Earth
HSC
I hoarded and now I'm in my 30's and my parents are asking me to bin it which requires me to travel to their house (not that close), sort through my old books from primary school to high school (including textbooks, merit cards, typed and handwritten essays, notes, etc) and work out what to keep vs bin.

In hindsight I should've just binned everything back then.
Why are you posting on threads on bos when you're in your 30s? Lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)