Should i or shouldn't i? (1 Viewer)

Mono!

HSC
hey
afta advice anywayz my exgf and i still get on pretty well and im one of two guys that make her smle (no other guy isnt a bf) and i can call beutfil etc and she says im sweet so theres no bad blood between us or anything first problem is that i still want 2 b wit her so should i tell her how i feel or not? secondly im planning on join special forces in army so even if all goes well i can only be with her propley until may next yr?

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
I'm sure any guy with half-decent strength could make her smile. Just get your finges pull the sides of lip as close to her ears as possible and there you go another hundred guys can make her smile.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Oh god dude, you could be making a huge mistake if you tell her now! Wait till after your 6months or whatever in the special forces, then come back, and kill the over guy in front of her by breaking his neck in 12 different places using just your two pinky fingers. She will be so fucking hot after seeing that she'll just pounce you right there and you'll make fast, passionate love.

Some people are so dumb... :rolleyes:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Mono! said:
hey
afta advice anywayz my exgf and i still get on pretty well and im one of two guys that make her smle (no other guy isnt a bf) and i can call beutfil etc and she says im sweet so theres no bad blood between us or anything first problem is that i still want 2 b wit her so should i tell her how i feel or not? secondly im planning on join special forces in army so even if all goes well i can only be with her propley until may next yr?
You're bitch whipped. Like seriously. Get over the bitch whipping and look at it from an objective viewpoint.

1) She's an ex. And she probably dumped you.
2) You make her "smile".

Oh My God. You are so far gone it's scary.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
phizzy said:
only 2 guys make her smile?
bahahahhahahahaha
now is this an observation or did she 'tell' you this?
Either way it's a bad sign.

I'm not trying to degrade anyone here [I mean it just happens. Seriously]. But if you're saying corny stuff like "I make her smile" and "her hair smells like fresh daisies" and "I like being a metrosexual", then you're fucked.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
She's only smiling because she's also laughing at you. If it makes you feel better, your post made me smile too.

Me+you=happy

HSC
hey to all that says us guys are pussywhipped or any shit similar. shut the fuck up faggots. we do it our way, you do it your way.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Me+you=happy said:
hey to all that says us guys are pussywhipped or any shit similar. shut the fuck up faggots. we do it our way, you do it your way.
Your name implies you're a pussywhipped faggot. If you want us to think otherwise I'd suggest changing it.
EDIT: Add to that the fact that you want to be a fucking nurse, and the picture begins to paint itself without any intervention from me.

Last edited:

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Me+you=happy said:
no offence.. but lots of them are older.. and possibly wiser.. and have fucked up before.. they know..

but if u want to get owned its ure choice..

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
so much animosity in such a little thread... but i agree with neo, waf et pointdexter on the major issues.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
She's an ex. If you guys were getting along so well you wouldn't have broken up in the first place.

HSC
Mono! said:
hey
Ok, let me try to understand. you're looking for advice.. There are 2 guys that make her smile, but you're the only boyfriend.

What i don't understand is you then say "the first problem is that i still want to be with her, so should i tell her how I feel?" ... tell her how you feel about what?

The second problem is that you want to join the army (you can't join the special forces straight out, just in case you don't know) so this may create problems for the relationship with you not being around.

Well that's a sacrifice you have to make if you want to go in the army. It's not like you're married to her or anything, so you just have to tell her that you're going away to the army. You can't expect her to stick around, because you're not married to her, so of course she is going to go and look for someone else. This is no reason for you give up the idea of joining the army, because your career should come first over some girl who you don't have a serious commitment with.

PS: i don't know what you mean by she only has 2 guys in her life.. No girl only has 2 guys. Girls however, may only have one serious boyfriend.

Last edited:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Me+you=happy said:
I said bitch whipped. If you're pussy whipped you get action.

Bitch whipped isn't doing it your way, it's not doing it at ALL.

P.S. How did you know I was gay? OMFG!!!!!!!!!??!???!?!?!?!!!!!!0x01!!!!one111!

hello_world

HSC
withoutaface said:
Your name implies you're a pussywhipped faggot. If you want us to think otherwise I'd suggest changing it.
EDIT: Add to that the fact that you want to be a fucking nurse, and the picture begins to paint itself without any intervention from me.
lol lol lol
funniest thing ive seen in all day lol

and in response to the thread, she broke up with u for a reason, she thinks its good as friends, dont ruin the friendship by telling her u have feelings for her

Emly

E.T
HSC
you guys broke up before... theres gotta be some discord there.

why did you break up if you dont mind me asking? was it you who broke it or her? and how long ago?

HSC
if you didnt like her you wouldnt have asked her out before... im pretty sure she can guess it tho unless your really good at hiding/surpressing your actions....

Mono!

HSC
k sry been ova my usage limit
k was a fair while ago august
secondly she sed i made her smile i didnt observe that yes u can join special forces directly read here http://www.defencejobs.gov.au/careers_explorer/Army514.html
under enrty type theres a scheme
k we broke up bcoz she sed she wasnt ready
hope that everythign covered if not just add posts saying hey ahole u left this question out

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
SF don't require passes in English these days?

I didn't realize the understaffing situation was this dire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)