SIBT - soooo boring (1 Viewer)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
SIBT is not a good place for local students, i just feel. i have hard time making friends, most of my friends are local students too, when i try to talk to a decent looking girl or friendly looking guy i cant seem to bond a friendship with them, language problems and cultural differences i guess. Most of them are chinese and indo. some phillippines, but hardly any koreans i only met one who is also a local well lived here for 6 years.

I am so sick of sibt already, not that fun socially. But the teachers and tutors are great. When can i join these social groups i hear about?

Why do people brag about uni life being soooo much fun? i feel bored and dread everyday i go to sibt, will it get better when uni starts?? i was expecting sooo much more.

AHHH YEH, never thought i will say this but tafe was actually so much more lively maybe i need to bide my time?? =_= hope things change very quickly. did these international students have their own crew before coming or do these guys organise meetings for chinese only

Last edited:

mcboobies

HSC
Why do people brag about uni life being soooo much fun? i feel bored and dread everyday i go to sibt, will it get better when uni starts?? i was expecting sooo much more.
uni life is fun because you have a lot of spare time to do other things. but if you actually intend on doing well in uni, then you won't have that much spare time.

plus people relate to uni life being so much more fun when they start full time work.

whereas SIBT is boring because it's got a lame timetable and goes by a trimester system so you don't have as much holidays as uni students.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)