So did any1 get a job yet? (1 Viewer)

Freakstyler09

HSC
^ yeh just wondering, coz it's after the christmas casual periods n I still don't have a job:spzz:. SO?????

JB10

HSC
Yeah but it took me about 4 weeks of searching.. Finally landed one at Video Ezy, got my 3rd shift at 9:15

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I wish you lots of luck, many of my friends can't get jobs either.

The smart ones that applied early got jobs though XD

ben150891

HSC
do you get penalty rates on the weekends and in the night time if you do a late shift?

JB10

HSC
do you get penalty rates on the weekends and in the night time if you do a late shift?
Nope, same rates all the time.. Except public holidays which is double time and a half (35 an hour) which is pretty sweet. Hopefully I'll land some of those

ULTRABITE

HSC
it's tough out there but ...I finally got a job after looking for 8 months. I found a site called SlickResume.com. They upgraded my resume, made it look cooler, and they host it online and give you your own domain. The deal is: if you don't have a job within 4 months, you get 4 more months free. Worth a look

HSC
N/A
still havnt got one =/

gonna go to my next door neihbours house sometime next week. coz he is the president of the rugby league club down the road. maybe he can get me a job as a glassy or something. (since me and his daughter grew up together)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)