so hows everyone liking griffith? (1 Viewer)

N1C0L3

HSC
Gday
Hasnt been a post ere since feb 3,
so whats crackin?
hows every1 liking uni life so far?...week 1 went fast!
I think its pretty busy already, they r going through everything so quickly...
This campus seems pretty 'trendy'..i dont know if anyone else has noticed..but whats with everyone dressing up and wearing their best clothes like they're going out clubbing or to a bar? Bit of a fashion parade happening lol and everyone has carries handbags that are overloaded , what happened to backpacks?

jb2007

HSC
I dont really like uni lol.
I wish I hadn't of moved interstate, I haven't really meet anyone so pretty lonely at the moment. My lectures are also pretty boring and I'm scared at how much work I'm going to have to do.

HSC
N1C0L3 said:
This campus seems pretty 'trendy'..i dont know if anyone else has noticed..but whats with everyone dressing up and wearing their best clothes like they're going out clubbing or to a bar? Bit of a fashion parade happening lol and everyone has carries handbags that are overloaded , what happened to backpacks?
give it a semester and no-one will care .. i have a first year subject and it makes me laugh 'cause everyone's all nice and dressed up and attentive. after a few weeks people stop turning up and if they do, they generally don't give two shits what they look like

jisu

HSC
jb, you just have to talk to anyone at every opportunity you get.

im based at the gold coast campus. i've met about 40 people so far, of which there are about 5 guys (hah). on top of that, im sharing a house with 3 other ladies who go to the same campus. so im not complaining rofl!!

and that's not because im a ladies man or i talk smooth, there's just.... so many girls in my campus. i need some guy love lol.

but seriously, just make the effort to talk to some strangers, why last night there was this lovely girl sitting all by herself on the floor at the back of a lecture theatre during a break. you can't say no to that!

Last edited:

Bunghole

Paris-Dakar
HSC
same i found uni lame, and its annoying hanging around 17 yr olds who like just finished like school like

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)