so.......... (1 Viewer)

YUP! i agree
it was pritty reasonable. similar to my trial aye which i got 98% so im hoping for a good mark.
What option did u do?

eeek

i didn't like the options. i couldn't decide which one to do lol because i never know what to write for an 8 marker.. so i settled for the cultural option and just tried to blab blab blab!

lol yeah i know what you mean... it sucks
i chose 15 too! lol
I wrote down what i could write for both, but when i got to the 8 mark bit and started writing i was like... wtf! lol
oh well i should have done 14 but didnt :)
What innovations did u write about

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
i did qn. 15 cos i hardly studied culture :)... i did 12 pages of writing - my arm was sooo dead afterwards hehe. it sounds like a lot but my writing is HUGE! lol
wow 98% sounds good... i just wanna get over 90 for the course

overall it was a lot easier than i expected.. our trial was so much harder so i'm *hoping* this time i'll do heaps better!

Fatty

Originally posted by mei_ling03
i did 12 pages of writing ... it sounds like a lot but my writing is HUGE!
Whoa! Doesn't matter if ur writing is huge, 12 pages is still HEAPS! I think i only got out about 4 - i did the culture question tho

survivor

yeah i got one booklet however many that is
i hope i did well but it was pretty easy

yeah man i mean my trials was simmilar to the short answer questions, and i think the last question section 3 was jus a show us what u actually know. I think alot of ppl prob chose Q14 rather than Q15 for that reason.
Meh... i still wrote shit all heheheh
It makes you think if its so easy, they maybe they will be harder when they mark

I want a Band 5 or 6 too...or it will suck :(

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
Originally posted by Fatty
Whoa! Doesn't matter if ur writing is huge, 12 pages is still HEAPS! I think i only got out about 4 - i did the culture question tho
yeah but i remember at some stages i was writing about 3 words a line. it kinda sucked tho cos i only wrote about 4 pages on the first two parts of qn. 15. on the other hand i had too much to write about the fibre/yarn/fabric innovation that i ran out of time!

i really stressed way too much for this exam. after my last exam i'm writing a complaint letter to BOS to tell them how crap their textiles syllabus is :(

kazerati

well, i thought it was a pretty good exam over all!!

nothin too curly, nothing that you really had to stretch yourself to make up..

as for options, i think i did q14 - or wicheva one was about culture.. 5 pages all up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)