Soccer Thread 2004 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I'll close this at the end of the 2003-04 season.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
I will initiate this by saying Arsenal Rules...

that is all

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
That's equivalent to a *Pick on my team* sign.

It's funny that Arsenal are still undefeated yet only 2 points ahead. Imagine what will happen when they are defeated :p

Seraph

HSC
N/A
I couldnt imagine it , cause i dont see that happening anytime soon

*cough* and dont bring up the carling cup , because the team was msotly youth players anyway

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
At least Wenger didn't start the season sayin' - We can go through the season undefeated... now all we need is another Neil to break a leg, and it should be good :p

Edit for Seraph: Arsenal have Van Persie bid rejected

Last edited:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I won't hurl such abuse... especially when they haven't won anything big. It's sort of like telling someone who came 5th in a race that they're cheating. :p

Seraph

HSC
N/A
Ahh yes , now i see , Wenger purposely rejected Van Persie because he knows that our team is already hell strong as it is

Yes smart move Wenger :)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
That's such are Arsenal-supporter call.

A quote: While there was natural talent aplenty, 17-year-old Owusu-Abeyie tried too hard to beat Cristiano Ronaldo's step-over world record and Bentley was being brushed off the ball. (Espn)

Change that topic if you're not happy :p

Last edited:

Numero Uno

HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
That's such are Arsenal-supporter call.

A quote: While there was natural talent aplenty, 17-year-old Owusu-Abeyie tried too hard to beat Cristiano Ronaldo's step-over world record and Bentley was being brushed off the ball. (Espn)

Change that topic if you're not happy :p
Oh

how about ....

How gay arsenal is :D

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
woo hoo, lets make this thread as good as last years.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
We sure will (try). :p

I'm more interested in Champions League Football when it restarts, because as much as I enjoy the EPL it just isn't as exciting. There is less variety. It's like kick and run, and that's it.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
sounds a bit like heskey, kick and run, and lose posession.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
I'm more interested in Champions League Football when it restarts, because as much as I enjoy the EPL it just isn't as exciting. There is less variety. It's like kick and run, and that's it.
I prefer the premier league cos no matter who the arse are playing i reckon i'd know at least one fan of the opponent who i can pay the shit out of once we beat them.

The CL is good but i found it awfully difficult to find many lokomotiv moskow or dinamo kiev fans to bask in my glory with.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
lol, if you have friends who support Liverpool, it's still pretty funny... but Inter has fans around.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
oh yeah, the italian teams have quite a following here no doubt, esp AC , Juve, Roma .

but it's just all those random russian,czech, and whatever teams that i won't give a crap about ever in my life which dull the comp for me. at least theyve cut the second group phase out which gets rid of a lotta meaningless games.

i know a pretty huge number of liverpool fans mate, an interesting trend i've seen is how all the asians go for the mancs and all the curries go for liverpool, except the odd random.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I go for Chelsea... but they don't exist anymore. I half-support Chelski now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)