Soccer tipping (1 Viewer)

Chang

HSC
Well there never seems to be anything bout soccer in here so here it is.

Who u guys fink well get top places in the English Premier League, Serie A (italian league), the La liga (spanish league) UEFA cup and the champions league

i say:
EPL - Chealsea and liverpool considering the great form these teams had in the pre-season and also some of their massive signings
Serie A - Juventus and AC milan, Juve is my team and AC just have are great?
La liga - Real Madrid and valancia, Real madrid is litterally a soccer dream team (ronaldo, figo, zidane, carlos, raul, beckham, guti, mcmanaman, casillas) and Valancia is my team.
UEFA cup - liverpool or valancia are the only teams i see making the finals
Champions league - so many great teams... prehaps real madrid/chealsea/Juve or Inter milan

Generator

HSC
N/A
There is always a football post here, it's just that it's the offseason and there is no real reason to post about anything, except for Australia v Ireland.

epl: tottenham
others: no idea

is a roflcopter
HSC
real madrid to win the champ league this time, RAULLLLL!

man u to win english league again since i like solsjkaer

i got a feeeling chelsea's money is gona be wasted :p

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
EPL : Man utd, they have a decent foundation of players and their recent signings have been very solid. i thought their midfield would be weak but djemba and kleberson are top buys. I dont think chelsea can win it, they will be in the top 4 but they havnt played together enough.

Champ League : Man Utd , im not a man utd fan...and despite Real's range of stars their defense is a bit suspect.

i hope the hammers get promoted!

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
man utd, milan, valencia (cuz i hate real)

bayern munich to play 1 of the italian teams juve or milan in champions league,

Uefa depends on who get rejected from champions league

chelsea, omfg, heard they are now trying to buy makelele???
too bad their money will b wasted and will rot in 2nd and 3rd place,

arsene wenger will also proceed to claim that arsenal is still the best team despite not winning anything, and also deny seeing any of teh incidences in which 20 of his players received red cards through out the year.

HSC
epl: either arsenal or chelsea most def...stuff serie A....you didnt mention the dutch league :/ well i vote Ajax! and for La Liga - real madrid or maybe even real sociedad

ay whats the deal with aust vs ireland? When are they playin? (btw, cool avatar Generator)

DAMN Australia! they never broadcast any soccer games...(ie U17's World Cup) and i guarantee they wont show any of the Women's world cup either. ARGH!@$#@$^&^$%$

jokesjokes

HSC
epl : between man u and chelsea , closely followed by arsenal, liverpool

go man u!! ;)

series a : juventus
la liga : real madrid
champ league: real madrid or juventus

u guys heard about man u's new signing?
chritiano ronaldo..young portugalese player...gonna wear becks old jersey number

^___^
HSC
cristano ronaldo is a good kid, very potential legend type player...

as for madrid's chance of winning la liga...beckham's arrival will certainly unsettle the club and with his style of football...its hard to get the team flowing....
barcelona on the other hand seems more deadly with new coach and the arrival of Ronaldinho in the centre midfield certainly makes them a threat, their defence is the only worry

jokesjokes

HSC
woah..chelsea is rumoured to be interested in herman crespo from inter milan..

so many players...ouch

Generator

HSC
N/A
If we make the final for the u17 world cup, as we did last time, then it will be shown on the abc. It should be the same for the women's cup, too.
next wednesday for the aus v eire game

Ah yeah, I forgot about this tip: Perth, Olympic or the Spirit for the NSL title.

Chang

HSC
Im sure Australia vs Republic of Ireland is August 19, which is on this tuesday. I dont fink SBS is broadcasting this :( which sucks

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
haha gotta love sheringham he's tops. how good is this christiano ronaldo bloke...he looked awesome in the highlights.

Chang

HSC
i reckon the best buy this season has to be Duff. I was watching sbs soccer today and they showed chelseas win in their champions league quater finals as part of the highlight... and he fucking owns! He sets up one goal and scores the other. Hes already showing the fact that hes worth every cent chelsea paid for him.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
duff is tops, but for 17mil pounds i would expect nothing but class from him!. i reckon emerton was a pretty good buy as well.

HSC
that new ronaldo dude in man united is pretty good man...hes a confident little bugger, fit in quite well too...

BUT WHAT'S UP WITH SBS DAMNIT!@$@$% they didnt show any highlights for the Aust VS Nigeria game! are they forbidden to show it or something? geez they showed highlights for everything else argh :/ i wanna see how these kids play man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)