social life at acu?? (1 Viewer)

anonymousssss

HSC
thinking about going to ACU next year.
What's the social aspect of the uni like? I've heard it isn't very diverse and is predominantly white people?

edit: *North syd campus*

Last edited:

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I think that would depend on the campus you want to go to. While I'm not too sure about the North Sydney and Strathfield campuses, I have been around the Blacktown campus back when it was being opened and witnessed a good level of positive interactions between staff and students as well as students between each other (meeting new people etc.). Overall, I felt like what I saw gave positive energy and while I know this might not be enough to make a conclusion regarding the social aspect of ACU, I feel like the fact that the shops are literally a 2-minute walk from the Blacktown campus contributes significantly to this social aspect, meaning students will likely be having fun while hanging out there (after the current COVID-19 situation improves of course). I saw several students and a lot of them looked like they come from different backgrounds so in terms of the Blacktown campus, the university is definitely diverse.

I hope this helps! 😄

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)