Society Exam Section Ii (1 Viewer)

N

noir.

WTF!bbq said:
Oopsie-poo, heh too much looking at past papers and thinking about the trials (which were set out the opposite way for the essay choices, I think). Your content sounds pretty mad indeedy, I didn't refer to hierarchy specifically enough I think but ah well. Still feel like I put on a good show haha
I quite liked the questions though, allowed for a lot of information to be chucked in. Good god, I'm unable to string together a normal-sounding sentence, just got home from IPT so that might explain it. Stoopid computers.
There wasn't much to say about Hierarchy. It was pretty repetitive.
Your content was also WOW. Really. I read it and thought :eek: awesome

For Pop, I did teen movies and chose B, cos it was bloody easy! The thing with it however was that there was SO MUCH to talk about and had to force myself to stop after 9 pages...

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
noir. said:
There wasn't much to say about Hierarchy. It was pretty repetitive.
Your content was also WOW. Really. I read it and thought :eek: awesome.
Aw, thanks dude :D constant class discussion pays off (incl atleast 4 of our pips being about Islam in some way or another) I <3 doing such a current, relevant topic ^___^ *drowns in S+C* weeeeee!!!!

HSC
N/A
exam was really good. first parts were great as were linking concepts which iusualy does my head in. I chose the first q for popular culture the distinguishing characteristics which was easy to relate to rock n roll...more socially significant on a grass roots level then as it is marketed at global scope (linking globalisation) loses individualism and becomes reinforcement of capitalist system as one of the characteristics. It was really easy to incorporate theorists like Horkheimer and Adorno which was great. What was with the 4 page writing books??!!

Brady-2007

HSC
I chose Popular culture (teen films) and Scientology... the latter really applied to the question (b) as ideology was the one aspect that could be discussed most!

rooster89

loz
HSC
i dont know if anyone will come on this anymore but just wondering how many things ppl spoke about for equality and discrimination. i did legislation for homosexuals and thts all, yet i wrote 6,7 or 8 pages.. so do u think legislation was ample.. i also had community cooperation and direct action prepared but not enuff time,,, please answer to put my mind at rest!!

joeyann

HSC
omg, 8 pages? Ahhh... not cool... i only wrote 5 pgs per essay...

then again my writing's pretty small...

rooster89

loz
HSC
joeyann said:
omg, 8 pages? Ahhh... not cool... i only wrote 5 pgs per essay...

then again my writing's pretty small...

ye my writings massive lol, but ye.. any idea on how fucked i am for just writing about legislationn...........anyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)