• Best of luck to the class of 2021 for their HSC exams. You can do it!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Software Engineering/Comp Sci with General Maths?? (1 Viewer)

oscarswan12

HSC
I did 2u maths for year 11 however was getting 60's, so it would be better for my ATAR to drop to general maths (getting mid 80s now). I really want to do CompSci or Software Engineering at UNSW or UTS as I am very interested in programming and software development, however worried my maths skills aren't good enough for Math 1A, 1B and discrete at UNSW or Math 1, Math 2 and discrete at UTS. Willing to put in solid hours and take bridging courses to learn 2u and 3u but is it worth it if I am likely going to fail these courses?

johnathanm

HSC
A great software development team will have all the skills and expertise necessary to provide a top-quality outcome. In addition to bringing in the right skills, a good development team must be able to communicate with third parties and handle various kinds of projects. Whether the project is big or small, a dedicated software development team will have the necessary expertise to complete the project. It should be a strategic partner for the organization. And it must also be a team that can take care of short-term needs with this source.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)