• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Solutions For Past HSC Exams (1 Viewer)

MAlame

HSC
Hi, can anyone plz tell me where can i find the solutions for the past HSC exams? especaially for extension Maths
My frnd told me that i can find them here in the boredofstudies ...but i couldnt:confused: ....
Thanks for any help:)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Some of the HSC papers (around 2002) can be found in the standards package on the boardofstudies website. There's also the HSC Success One books that have previous HSC papers and the answers. I had one for 2U maths and it was for about 10+ years

MAlame

HSC
So they r not found on this website?..... and im pretty sure that they r not found on the boardofstudies.....and the book , well i should get it...but do u noe any website that can help me now....thanks for the help

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Did you search the maths resources page?
And find the standards package on the board of studies site:)

MAlame

HSC
LOL...thnx man...but i need to pay money for that package...lol...and i guess i wont do that if i can get them for free from the internet..lol....i think i should remeber who told me about them..im pretty sure that i can find them on some website...Anyways thnx for u help..:)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
MAlame said:
LOL...thnx man...but i need to pay money for that package...lol...and i guess i wont do that if i can get them for free from the internet..lol....i think i should remeber who told me about them..im pretty sure that i can find them on some website...Anyways thnx for u help..:)
The standards package is available on the website for FREE.

MAlame

HSC
Omggg..im so confused now :S....sorry man but can u send me the link..if ur bothered...thnx anyways..

MAlame

HSC
THANK UU SOO MUCHH...so i wasnt rong about them found in boredofstudies cuz for a second i thought that i was dreaming that som1 told me about..LOL...thnx heaps:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)