some advice needed! URGENT (1 Viewer)

millymoo

HSC
:confused: okay so i want to put in a late round prefernces, however im not sure ive fully accepted my main round offer yet as a backup.

on the unsw page it says:

Status "Matriculation"

what does this mean?

also, i have not yet reached the point where i have made up my timetable, do i have to fully complete all enrolment aspects before i can swap my preferences around in uac for late round? I am up to this part ----------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You are now on Part II of the Accept Offer process

Now that you have accepted your offer to study at UNSW, you must complete Part II of the process. Here you will review your personal details, complete a statistical survey, confirm your tuition fee arrangements and acknowledge the terms and conditions of the UNSW student declaration.

Once you have done this, you will be able to access the Enrolment Basket to select the courses that you wish to study in the coming session/s. For details about online enrolment and information about the support services available to help you choose courses (subjects) to enrol in, click here.

If you do not complete all of the steps in one attempt, don't worry. When you log back in, you will automatically be taken to the last step you completed and you can resume from where you left off.

Remember, online help is available for each step by clicking the Help link in the top right corner of the screen. If you require further assistance, please contact our Enrolment Support Centre by phone: +61 2 9385 1110 or email: enrol@unsw.edu.au.

thanks in advance!
ps. i emailed unsw help ppl and they havent responded yet :(

Hanzo

HSC
if you accepted the offer on the uac website.. it will secure a spot for you,

for me... my enrolment date is after the late round offers

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Man! cos i wanna defer..i have to wait til La Trobe sends me the stupid info pack before i hand in that little slip-thingy the UAC ppl sent us!....but im going for the late rounds..*fingers & toes crossed!*

Tuna

HSC
N/A
If you have accepted your offer then you will have have a back-up. By making a time table you will have a student ID and eMail(UNSW)

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Mine also says Matriculation, but after a quick look on dictionary.com it seems that the definition is "One who is admitted as a student to a college or university." I'd say your secured.

Best bet is to complete your enrolment before the late round opens though, just to be sure. That's what I'm gonna do.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
This isn't urgent - the deadline for acceptance of UNSW offers is Friday (27 Jan).

Your current preferences will be considered again in the Late Round automatically, irrespective of whether you decide to change them around or not, and irrespective of whether you've accepted your Main Round offer or not.

You can receive offers in multiple rounds.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Just confirming, Part II has to be completed by 24th of Feb to be fully enrolled, Part I is just accepting? Correct?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Well, you might as well fill in all the stuff about your details and finances while you're at it because it's really not that involving. If you do that, it's sure as hell that you've completed part I.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)