Some Help...pleeez!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Now i am not one of those guys who sits glued to the study table 24/7...and untill now i was pretty relaxed about the school cert but...now i am kinda gettin scared....and startin to study the hell out of myself....everyone tells me the test gets harder each year.....well i am screwed.....anyone hav any advice......:confused:

~~~HEY KIDS DONT DRINK AND DRIVE...JUST SMOKE WEED AND FLY~~~~

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
umm..yeah if ur parents get u to study a lot, like my own..ull do fine...but i only got in the late 80's so theres probably more to it...theres ppl here who got in the 90s

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
uh freaky...have the boys started their trails?

edit: im opp to u:p

Last edited:
HSC
School Cert doesn't play a major role in your life. But if you want to do well, just study 2hours a day. You will get at least a band6 if you do so.

paki_diva

reminded me of SC again...:confused: don't worry..i'm in da same boat as u. Just make a set timetable for wht subjects u will do and for how long and keep following that for next 3 mths....Goodluck;)

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
man dont stress urself it means shit unless ur leaving skool...

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Yeah, school cert is not really relevant unless you're looking to leave school at the end of year 10.

it's good practise for the whole hsc exam stress-stress-stress-oh-my-god mentality, but you're going to get in there and go 'hey I know all this stuff!' and be fine.

make sure you or your teachers go through the past papers - they're not difficult, but they give you an idea of what the layout of the exams are like.

Giant Lobster

HSC
its really overrated, just know ur stuff and ull be fine.

omg now that i remember, i fell asleep in the history / geography exams cos i just didnt care at all cos even back then i knew it doesnt count jacksquat to anything. i had fun. so shud u. no point getting all band 6 cos no1 cares in the end, its the sc. im even bold enuf to say that the hsc also means shit, as in no1 cares later on in life. all u need is a good uni degree.

think big. have fun.

Kulazzi

HSC
Seriously, I'm in adv. maths and we're learning all dese NEW formulas like 4 interest, and the distance and gradient and all dat crap and I was really stressed cos i gotta learn all dese for da SC but then we had a practice exam and we did the 1999 SC and its really not that hard compared to what I thought. U dun have to leard all dose formula's and everythin - just da basics one! btw Zahid, I go to the school across urs, n e one from east hills girls tech. high?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
lolz...thats cool u realli go to east hills girls?

Kulazzi

HSC
yah, its not that bad but some teachers r so crap at teaching , seriously man!

Kulazzi

HSC
I'm guessing some leb guys in ur school are bahaa, taleb and bilal? They went to my primary skool :p! and maybe u have bryden and kisione?

Kulazzi

HSC
My parents r strict type. B/c I have a curry b/g they're always like study, study, study! Fortunately, I have a sis who's doing her HSC while I'm doing me SC, so they have to keep an eye on us both hehehe!

Kulazzi

HSC
oh plz - we're just opposite each other and the boys get out two days a wk at 2:20 (normally at 3:05) but us girls get out at 3:10 and the only early days we have is every second tuesday of each month (therefore tomorrow would be an early day 4 us) and we get out at 2:55

Kulazzi

HSC
hey, u also get like 2 days each wk! No fair! Ne ways, which skool do u go to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)