• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

SOME people... (1 Viewer)

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
Theres this girl in my class who acts like she doesn't know anything when we're being taught it, and after a test she'll be going 'oh that was sooo hard, i didn't know anything' and then gets like 95% on it. shes done it on every test so far its just stupid. and someone goes to her 'i thought you said you did crap in it?' and she says 'aw yeah well i thought i did'. i mean WHY?? its gotta make people who were complaing about the test with her feel a bit bad. shes like majorly competitive (especially with me) and she hasnt said a word to me all year after i got dux last year, except 'what did you get?' after every test/assignment. i don't care too much cos i get better than her, but why bother pretending you're dumb when you're so obviously not? Soooooome people.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
haha and me....it's just a natural instinct i think....having low expectations so, that if you do fail it wont be that unexpected - that's what i was like with virtually all my uni exams last year

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
yeah sometimes i do that! lol all the time. Pretend you dumb so other people think oh she wont beat me, then they dont study as hard. I

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
anyone that looks at me thinks i'm dumb cos im not very intelligent looking, and when i beat them they are pretty shocked :p

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
Yeah well shes playing that card a little late- shes been getting great grades ever since she came to this school and only started acting dumb this year.
Originally posted by *girl04*
yeah sometimes i do that! lol all the time. Pretend you dumb so other people think oh she wont beat me, then they dont study as hard. I
yeah i reckon thats what she thinks i'll do. oooh well it aint ganna happen.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
yeah dont you just hate those people?
i hate when people act ALL DUMB and superficial when they are not!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Epiphany
yeah i reckon thats what she thinks i'll do. oooh well it aint ganna happen.
Next time just tell her to shut-up in a loud voice when shes complaining.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
shes not worth worrying about...just count up all the times uve been worrying abt this and thats how much of ur life, you have wasted.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i can understand it occasionally, a few exams i have honestly, whole heartedly believed id failed (ie HSC general maths exam) and then when i get my results back i come in the top few of the grade...but its not something i do on purpose, go around telling people i thought id failed if i didnt think that...
but when she does it for every assessment, it starts getting old pretty quick

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I have to admit, l do doubt weather or not l will get a good mark. I know l will pass, if l don't then l say to people "well, l dunno, l odn't think l went really good" but if l know l passed then l say "Yeah l think l went alright" and l leave it at that.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
don't worry about her! if she wants to waste time looking like a dumbass, let her. you said you are beating her anyway so what difference will it make?

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
haha...best way is to ignore such people...people who ''show off'' and people who ''hide'' :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Epiphany
Theres this girl in my class who acts like she doesn't know anything when we're being taught it, and after a test she'll be going 'oh that was sooo hard, i didn't know anything' and then gets like 95% on it. shes done it on every test so far its just stupid. and someone goes to her 'i thought you said you did crap in it?' and she says 'aw yeah well i thought i did'. i mean WHY?? its gotta make people who were complaing about the test with her feel a bit bad. shes like majorly competitive (especially with me) and she hasnt said a word to me all year after i got dux last year, except 'what did you get?' after every test/assignment. i don't care too much cos i get better than her, but why bother pretending you're dumb when you're so obviously not? Soooooome people.
from now on you know she's a liar, even if she doesn';t believe in herself if she's complaining about a test YOU know it's wrong so don't pay attentions to it.

as for the 'what did you get' - it's annoying. i hardly ever asked people what they got unless they asked me first, especially if they were that type. make sure you act as if you don't care what she got. don't ask her first. don't talk about marks with her. make sure she is the one bringing them up and maybe she will get the pic that you don't care.
Originally posted by evilc
haha and me....it's just a natural instinct i think....having low expectations so, that if you do fail it wont be that unexpected - that's what i was like with virtually all my uni exams last year
yeah i understand, i did the same, but don't go and complain about it non stop with other people who never do well when you know you outlive your expectations

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)