Someone fainted in my exam hall (1 Viewer)

unknown88

HSC
N/A
Well we were doing english and about 15minutes in a girl fainted and got taken away from the exam hall....she never returned and hearing from friends she went hospital....whats going to happen with her mark?

nifkeh

HSC
Dunno, maybe she might be given an estimate mark..? Technically you can't redo the exam or resit it..

forgot

HSC
Uni Grad
Well we were doing english and about 15minutes in a girl fainted and got taken away from the exam hall....she never returned and hearing from friends she went hospital....whats going to happen with her mark?
idk, but i think they estimate her mark and apply for special consideration...who knows

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Well with no knowledge of why it happened and what might happen, I just hope she gets the mark she naturally deserves despite not doing the exam.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I think she'll get illness/misadventure upheld, hence she'll get an estimated mark from her internal rank and how the rest if the cohort performed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)