• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

space man? (1 Viewer)

HSC
my character is a man who belives he is from another planet. he is very smart and talks like a scientist, he also has a very placid nature and is fasanted by every little earth thing.

now here is my problem...........i wanted to make him more interesting and have a part where everything is steped up so its not so monotoned. but i think if i made him not as placid it wont fit that he is intelligent. and he cant be a sicience nerd because he is from another planet and doent want to bring attention to himself.

any ideas??

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
We have science nerds at our school and the only passionate things they get angry about is when you deliberately say incorrect science facts, i.e get the periodic table mixed around. Could heget not fired up, ut really passionate about something that is so scientific the audience wouldn't get it and therefore in their lack of understanding laugh????

I don't know if this helps because I haven't really seen your speech :uhhuh:

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
How about this person understands the most complex of Earth's objects highlighting his intelligence...but is baffled by something really really simple like a can opener...have something a little funny or 'moving' about your characters dilemma of succeeding such a simple object.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)