Spanish Contiuners (1 Viewer)

Superstar44

HSC
Bit early to say how did the spanish ppl find the spanish exam.. i just want to wish everyone buena suerte.. and i hope everyone did well in the exam.. doubt ppl would say sumthing cuz we have englsih paper 2 in like the next day.,... just wanted to be the first to say how did ppl find it..

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
Hey yeah I thought the exam wasn't too bad..!!

haha jk I didn't do it. I did the spanish continuers HSC last year but though I'd reply cause I'm not sure you're gonna get any replies anyway. not many ppl here do it.

pero.. como fue?
dificil? o facil?

lemme now how you went! I miss studying Spanish.. they don't have it at Newcastle Uni :(

Superstar44

HSC
totally aced that exam... wooohoo... omg it was the bes spanihs exam i did ... like sersiouly getting up on saturday mornring paid off.... lol... wat a sacrifice.. well it's over now... now extension... i totally beat my record of 90s... i know i did like 97%/.... omg it was soo good i was so happy... the superviosr was kinda freaky .,... walked aroundeverywhere.. and was distracting poor thing stuck in the room with me for 3hrs.. with sum psycho boi who talked to himself all the time in spnaish.. lol... hhehehe

spanishrage

i think i did ok. I wasnt too sure about that stuff on like the friggin tone or watever. My spanish teacher tends to suck and din really go over that stuff with us. What did we do the week before the spanish exam? A friggin scavenger hunt... Ye i definitely go to a weird assed spanish school. Hopefully i did the other questions well tho. Only time will tell i guess. I wish i had Superstar44's confidence. lol

latin_desires

[Вєauтіful.Ѕσul]
HSC
it was pretty simple, i really took my time for every question. My school had to hire two teachers to supervise me...lolz..cos im the only one that does Spanish at my school! I think they're makin the HSC easier every year. Neways hope u get all above 90's!!! =)

spanishrage

Yeh im the only person that does spanish at my school as well. I was there waitin on my own wonderin where the hell the supervisor was... then i saw this lady i din recognise... so i thought it might be her... i look at wat shes carrying, a friggin boom box. YEP thats her...

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
spanishrage said:
Yeh im the only person that does spanish at my school as well. I was there waitin on my own wonderin where the hell the supervisor was... then i saw this lady i din recognise... so i thought it might be her... i look at wat shes carrying, a friggin boom box. YEP thats her...
lol stop complaining u kno u went well :p

spanishrage

koukla said:
lol stop complaining u kno u went well :p
OH NO U DIDNT!

I aint sayin i went bad, i think i went well... just dunno how well :p

OK ok... i got 100%... i said it...

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
ye steven ur type are hsc sluts, only use us round the hsc

xrawx

facil!

maaan that exam was easy.. wtf? its like every other paper ive ever had to do for spanish. Im thinking maybe they should try make it harder??

extension on tuesday, hopefully another cinch. Howd everyone else do??

What you guys think of 'barrio'?

Superstar44

HSC
vugluar movie.. but i always do well in it... i need to practise writing 200words.... alwell... so do ppl have character - like a list of the words and what they will be writing in that part of the exam

Ionatana

HSC
So do all of you do spanish continuers for the HSC? I'm going to be doing Spanish beginners for my HSC (06) and not many others seem to be doing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)