Spanish (1 Viewer)

Hottieflossy

i dunno how many spanish students actually use the forums on this site but anyway...i thought the exam would b easier which it was not. but it wasnt difficult either. i struggled a bit in the second part of the reading and responding cuz i couldnt think of what to advise that aurelio guy.

only extension left now...the one i do well in..hehe:D

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Good luck with SpX :D

I'm glad you didn't find continuers too hard (though obviously I can not comment on the course or exams).

Katgurl

I didn't find the test that horrible, i was expecting it to be downright terrible... in the second part of the reading/responding i wrote to aurelio about a study timetable and the need to play as well as work, i just went on for ages but it was better than the third part of the paper, my responses were just corny!

Hottieflossy

i only wrote a page and a half for part b of the reading and responding but it was more than 150 words so its within the word limit. at the start i was saying how his parents were so strict but then i sort of changed the tone of the piece and started saying that they only wanted the best for him. i dont know how i'll go with that.

Hottieflossy

i did extension spanish today which was my last exam...theres got to b some1 there who does it as well..anyway, it was actually worse than i thought..kinda vague especially in part B of the response to text.

study budd[Y]

Reformist Nerd
HSC
hey hottie flossy!

hmmz....the exam wasnt too bad!
i agree...part b was abit gay!....like....there wasnt realli much u could write about..and remain like engaged with the specifics of the text huh!

the rest was ok...but i wrote like 7 pages for the last section,..im scared i might get marked down bad for that!

Hottieflossy

did u really...thatz way more than 300 words..as long as it all makes sense though and it depends on how big ur hand writing is...i only wrote 3 pages and a bit...did u get the booklets with 8 pages or 4?

Hottieflossy

we got 8 page ones as well..i thought the 4 page booklets would have been enough though...for that question i gave two reasons...the first that javi's parents had split up and there was a solemn mood and javi didnt seem that talkative and the second that rai, being the loudest of the 3, wasnt participating in the conversation as he was waiting for his "friend" and kept glancing over at the door so he was distracted...i hope it made sense to them...i wasnt sure about that question though..i never manage to get full marks in that first question they give you for response to text

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)