• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Speech Pathology (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
Is there any one who is going to or has done Speech Pathology. Im just curious how helpful the Bridging courses will be?

Im enrolled for Chemistry but contemplating the Grammatical Analysis one. I did 3 U english HSC 04. Will this be of any benefit or should i still do it?

Jessisbored

HSC
hi, im doin speech path (1st year) i enrolled for both bridging courses, i suck at chem...and when i checked out the grammatical analysis questions on the net which apparently are an indicator if you need the course help or not it showed i needed it. It should help

Skeeta

HSC
my mum works at a library and she found this software game thing that they have...

its called "the grammar show" and is produced by re-Animate educational software..

i've gone through it and even though its directed at kids in high school (12-14) it has all of the concepts in the quiz.. it might be of benefit for you to find a copy and look at it.. i dont think im going to do the grammatical analysis course anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)