Splitting a lecture into two (1 Viewer)

edwardf316

HSC
N/A
Hi all,

One of my subjects for this semester is listed on the timetable as having a 2 hour lecture from 11-1 on a Monday. However, today i was looking at the program for this subject on Moodle and all the information on it is saying there are now two separate lectures, one on Monday 11-12 and the other Tuesday 12-1. There has been no change on the official timetable and i received an email from the convenor just a week ago about a room change where they clarified that the lecture time would remain at 11-13.

Do you think this is just an oversight on the behalf of whoever wrote the course program or have you seen in the past, a single lecture being split into two smaller ones?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
alternatively you can email the actual lecturer and ask for clarification from them exactly, rather than asking us who don't even know what the course is

D94

HSC
N/A
Hi all,

One of my subjects for this semester is listed on the timetable as having a 2 hour lecture from 11-1 on a Monday. However, today i was looking at the program for this subject on Moodle and all the information on it is saying there are now two separate lectures, one on Monday 11-12 and the other Tuesday 12-1. There has been no change on the official timetable and i received an email from the convenor just a week ago about a room change where they clarified that the lecture time would remain at 11-13.

Do you think this is just an oversight on the behalf of whoever wrote the course program or have you seen in the past, a single lecture being split into two smaller ones?
What's the course? The rooms?

I should be able to confirm the correct room bookings if you provide that information.

Edit: ok, I found that the course you are referring to is ARTS2480 ;)

This is the official booked time/room as of Feb 19th:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)