Spring Session Tutorials (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I got an email from the faculty of commerce telling me when the systems opens for enrolling in tutorials for the spring session. Problem is not all my subjects are in faculty of commerce. I looked around the website but I couldn't find anything.

So does anyone know when tutorial enrollment opens for the School of Electrical, Computer and Telecommunications Engineering and the School of Information Technology & Computer Science.

DooGseY

HSC
I have subjects in both of those faculties and haven't received any messages yet, and SOLS won't tell me anything. I'll let you know whenever they tell us.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
SITACS opens sometime in the break. SITACS uses SMP, but chances are if you're taking a SITACS subject, you'll camp on your computer that night and enrol at the right time.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Yes, the commerce faculty are spastics... I have no idea why they sent that message out so early. They are going to open enrollment and still have 80347508934 people complain since they don't know how to enroll.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I just want to know a lot ahead of time so I can work out if I am going to be overseas. Because then I need to work out the time difference and make sure I am at a computer. I don't see why the dates can't be published already just so people know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)