St Albert's (1 Viewer)

Danoz The Great

HSC
I've heard that this college has a lot of Education students. I've also heard plenty of great things about this college, but is the part about heaps of Ed students true?

Thanks people

Danoz The Great

HSC
That's good to hear, hope you're going well with it and having fun :)

still waiting

HSC
yeah its been awesome o week was so much fun and the courses arent that bad the lecturers seem pretty nice although you get the few oddballs or the ones that are a bit boring but its all good,

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
You'll find that there are alot of education ppl at all colleges - im at austin and all the freshers on my floor and the one below are B.Ed....be it primary or seconday teaching

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah...I'd say the majority at my college, EPC, are B.Ed students.

still waiting

HSC
what at albies? who is it?
its really good especially for the assessments weve done so far, they read over it and tell you what doesnt make sense and if your on the right track,

kezryn

HSC
yer education at albies is probably like rual science/ag at robb. its just what most people do there. im at robb now and its awesome. robb and albies are definately the best colleges. thats just my opinoin though. lol peace out!!!!

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Argonaut said:
That's odd, since I've heard Albies and Robb hate each other almost as much as Duval and Drummond and Smith,
we hate eachother but when it comes down to it, if we had to choose somewhere else to go, most albies ppl would choose robb and most robb ppl would chose albies - it's a friendly rivalry!!

kezryn - albies actually have as many ag/ruralies as teachers

kezryn

HSC
yer i know about the rivarly. im in robb remember. and yer i know that albies have rural science people. but albies is a way bigger college. robb jus seems to have more. i dunno its weird. well there is no poiny having an arguement over it anywayz i got better things to do...........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)