• We have a few events lined up for the October school holidays!
    Watch this space...

St George Girls Interview Yr 11 Entry (1 Viewer)

vsyie

HSC
Hi,

I have an interview for St george girls next friday and I have no idea what to expect! I'm not sure if I should prepare for specific questions or if, like others have said, it's just a precaution for getting in... Any thoughts? I'd appreciate if anyone could tell me their specific experience with this school or similar application process.

Thanks!

Pedro123

HSC
I point you to the following thread:
Same offer for interview help applies to you, but I do not have specific experience with St George Girl's interview. I do have sufficient interview experience as a whole, so I'm fine helping out! :)

vsyie

HSC
I point you to the following thread:
Same offer for interview help applies to you, but I do not have specific experience with St George Girl's interview. I do have sufficient interview experience as a whole, so I'm fine helping out! :)
Thanks will definitely look!

trishaa_

HSC
Hi,

I have an interview for St george girls next friday and I have no idea what to expect! I'm not sure if I should prepare for specific questions or if, like others have said, it's just a precaution for getting in... Any thoughts? I'd appreciate if anyone could tell me their specific experience with this school or similar application process.

Thanks!
OMG SAMEEE

trishaa_

HSC
i applied for year 11 2020 and i think i did decent ! i did my exam at fort street who haven't gotten around to releasing results yet, so they called me in based off of my application. how about you?

vsyie

HSC
i applied for year 11 2020 and i think i did decent ! i did my exam at fort street who haven't gotten around to releasing results yet, so they called me in based off of my application. how about you?
Interview was pretty good, not as bad as I thought. They gave us our results if we sat the exam at St George, and mine weren't so bad. I wonder when we will hear back.....

SpiderX1X

HSC
Interview was pretty good, not as bad as I thought. They gave us our results if we sat the exam at St George, and mine weren't so bad. I wonder when we will hear back.....

If you don't mind me asking.. what were your HAST results?

HSC
N/A
do they give you the results with the paper you sat?

vsyie

HSC
If you don't mind me asking.. what were your HAST results?
Top 15 per cent for numerical reasoning, top 5 per cent for reading, middle 50 per cent for writing and abstract (didnt check my answers for this so i was pretty happy and also bombed writing cause my idea was wacky)

Last edited:

SpiderX1X

HSC
Top 15 per cent for numerical reasoning, top 5 per cent for reading, middle 50 per cent for writing and abstract (didnt check my answers for this so i was pretty happy and also bombed writing cause my idea was wacky)
Nice! Good job, i probably won't get anything near that lmfao and did you have enough time to go over your answers for Mathematical Reasoning?

Last edited:

Cherrybomb56

HSC
wow that's really good. Do you know how many people got accepted so far into st George?

vsyie

HSC
Haha thanks. The school is kinda near me, as in it will take the same amount of time to get there as it does for my current school. So about an hour on public transport but Im cool with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)