Starting year 12 (1 Viewer)

vicerage

HSC
Hi guys, i know you might not care too much about year 11's now but today we had a motivational speaker come to our school from NewGen Impact.. this guy went from 28% in his tests to getting 93.35 in his HSC... pretty cool.. he gave us tips and the main thing to remember is time management but now you are all prob finished ur exams... anyway you should get intouch with him... he's really cool and helpful... One question on my behalf... i just started yr 12 n i do legal studies by correspondence... its HARD or not hard just a lot of thinking and time consuming... I was wondering if any hsc students had any useful tips on how to stay on top of ur work????

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
As soon as Term 4 begins you are year 12, year 12 begins Term 4 day 1. Although some school still continue on with preliminary for some/all subjects...who knows why.

The HSC Is all about keeping a balance with your life and your studies.

"A little bit all the time" is the best way to stay ontop of your work. Don't leave things to the last minute etc.

Anyway there are heaps of tips threads so just do a search.

samuel slack

HSC
Well I did business by correspondence and legal through my school.

With correspondence the most important thing is to stay on top of your work... try to get ahead, use every session that you get to work on it. Correspondence, for me, meant spending a lot of time on it at home and doing all assignments straight away. Get the syllabus and learn it back to front, and start writing up your own notes straight away is the best advice I can give you. Also, if you can get in contact with your teacher constantly, or other students, having discussions in legal is what I found to be most important aspect, you remember stuff easily if you do that. And, if you don't understand something, ask somebody... And DO NOT FALL BEHIND... Its way too difficult to catch up.

Hope that helps. :)

Jerruy

HSC
what you do it only stary worrying about the HSC Exams after you graguate. Don't make notes for the HSC, make notes for your upcoming assessments...allows you to go well in both the short and long term.

samuel slack

HSC
Dude, If you write notes from the syllabus, it should help to do assignments as well...

Kujah

HSC
N/A
At the moment, there are currently no Year 11's. '08 are officially Year 12 HSC students :uhhuh:

samuel slack

HSC
tanjin said:
Hey! I <3 the year 11's :D
I know. I already pity them. But I can't wait to pull faces at them and say, "I'm finished the HSC! nah nuh na nah nah!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Kujah said:
At the moment, there are currently no Year 11's. '08 are officially Year 12 HSC students :uhhuh:
Nah - uh

:eek: Take that back Kevin! We're year 12. :mad1:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
There are TWO bunches of Year 12s at the moment, to clarify :)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Kujah said:
There are TWO bunches of Year 12s at the moment, to clarify :)
Oh, man. I want to be back in kindy :eek:

"Cut circles and scribble"

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Who doesn't? :)

"Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes."

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
A, B, D, C , E , F , Z, Q, R, S, T.

I don't know mine yet mmkay? :eek:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
tanjin said:
Hey! I <3 the year 11's :D
I don't. But then again, I have large amounts of hate. makes sense, really.

In terms of tips.... MSN is the devil.

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
Year 11!?!
Doesn't that mean one whole more year to go??? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)