stationery list for next year (1 Viewer)

lydiaodehh

HSC
Hi i was wondering what stationery i would need for each subject
-adv english
-adv maths
-chem
-legal
-modern
-geo

elobski

HSC
pens (make sure they're black for exams), pencils, highlighter, ruler, calculator, protractor, eraser (maybe get a couple - you're probably gonna need them), sharpener.

a mathomat senior might be pretty useful during exams to help you save time and stuff but your teacher probably won't like you using it in class.
also if you're bad at keeping book notes like i am maybe you could consider buying loose leaf paper and a binder folder, maybe a couple separators for each subject and you're set

blyatman

HSC
N/A
pens (make sure they're black for exams), pencils, highlighter, ruler, calculator, protractor, eraser (maybe get a couple - you're probably gonna need them), sharpener.

a mathomat senior might be pretty useful during exams to help you save time and stuff but your teacher probably won't like you using it in class.
also if you're bad at keeping book notes like i am maybe you could consider buying loose leaf paper and a binder folder, maybe a couple separators for each subject and you're set
Bit overkill... You really only need a pen and calculator and you're all set.

Mathomat and protractor is useless, doesn't matter if the curve is pretty or not or if it's to scale or not. If you got the right shape it's all good. No point wasting time trying to trace curves and draw things nicely. Ruler might help if you want to draw straight axes but even that's optional.

elobski

HSC
i
Bit overkill... You really only need a pen and calculator and you're all set.

Mathomat and protractor is useless, doesn't matter if the curve is pretty or not or if it's to scale or not. If you got the right shape it's all good. No point wasting time trying to trace curves and draw things nicely. Ruler might help if you want to draw straight axes but even that's optional.
you'd probably also want pencils for graph sketching but yeah all you really need is a pen and a calculator.

Jolteon

HSC
If you buy Pilot Juice 0.5 black, writing will never be the same. It is honestly one of the best pens I have ever purchased.
The ink is smoother than a baby's but and it doesn't smudge at all.
Even my left handed friend recommends it so you know this is a w e a p o n
Forget the gripless muji pens, HSC is a 2 year commitment - if you're able to find a comfortable pen with grip support that also provides speed and accuracy, it makes the rest of your journey a lot easier.
You'll need it for eng / legal / modern and it will be helpful for chem during 7/8 markers.

#notsponsored
#they're a bit exxy individually so try to find sites that allow for bulk purchase
Best of luck!

lydiaodehh

HSC
If you buy Pilot Juice 0.5 black, writing will never be the same. It is honestly one of the best pens I have ever purchased.
Forget the gripless muji pens, HSC is a 2 year commitment - if you're able to find a comfortable pen with grip support that also provides speed and accuracy, it makes the rest of your journey a lot easier.
You'll need it for eng / legal / modern and it will be helpful for chem during 7/8 markers.

#notsponsored
#they're a bit exxy individually so try to find sites that allow for bulk purchase
Best of luck!
yeah pilot pens are pricy but its honestly worth the price

hellohowslife

HSC

#notsponsored
Best of luck!
link?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)