Stocktake (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
This thread is a little old now, but I thought we should really have a thread on stocktake so we can all bitch about it. If there is already a thread please let me know my error.

is a roflcopter
HSC
why cant customer be happy with 30% off when an item wasnt markdown or isnt on sale
stupid fucks
i really cant stand angry or impatient customers on stocktake sales
i mean fuck everything is cheap, at least fucken smile

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
BIGW has already started rostering us all for stocktake...FOR FUCKS SAKE they have me down for three consecutive days 6pm-12 (school days btw! i have to get up at 6 everymorning too!) and im like wtf? so im going to ask them if i can leave at 10 (which will end up being 11 or so)

i hate stocktake...its so lame

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
BIGW has already started rostering us all for stocktake...FOR FUCKS SAKE they have me down for three consecutive days 6pm-12 (school days btw! i have to get up at 6 everymorning too!) and im like wtf? so im going to ask them if i can leave at 10 (which will end up being 11 or so)

i hate stocktake...its so lame
school days? when is stocktake?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
my stores stocktake starts the first week back at school... i havent put my name down to say that im available because i cant work for that long and then get up 5 1/2 hours later.. its just wrong... so if they roster me on im not turning up :uhhuh:

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
fuck people went nuts after xmas... i work at the city in stationary which just HAS to be next to the xmas tree dept... people went nuts a little but on the whole it wasnt that bad compared to the clothes and shoes depts which were fucking packed

DAMN YOU MYER, WHY GIVE ME NO SHIFTS FOR >:|

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
This isn't really a stocktake issue, and not really an issue for me, considering I don't work in Kmart, Big W, etc
...but why, during the post Christmas sales, do customers insist on turning the store into an absolute pigsty? I mean, really, if you get something off a shelf, is it *really* that difficult to replace it if you find you don't want it?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
people get lazy...

or people try to stash things! i found a bunch of xmas ornaments carefully hidden away under a shelf while i was cleaning up. joke was on them - i put them back on the shelf and they got sold straight away, jerkasses

as a member of CM, its my duty to smile, shut the f*ck up and clean up

oh and another note. why the fuck do people use glass xmas ornaments? theyre so dangerous if and when they drop.

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
At ColesMyer4370 (my store) we are doing stocktake overnight.
Every single manager must be there to supervise and also help.
We're getting as much staff as we need to get it done in one day.

I got dared to ask for it off ;) (I'm a manager). Think I might though, I'd rather go out on a Friday night.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ive never done stocktake
i want to
everyone complains about it
i dont mind counting stock
better then chekouts

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
biggles04 said:

Biggles where do you work? Colesmyer isn't a store, its a corporation. Am I right in assuming you work at Coles?

Stocktake is this week at kmart. Takes us one day to prepare (ie clean the crap out of the stockroom and tidy everything up), then bout 2 and a half days to count. Its all run pretty efficiently I think and I don't have a problem with it at all.

Stocktake sale however is another story. A lot of people out there are bloody tightarse scabs, and stocktake sale tends to attract them all at once. Rude, obnoxious, pigs. End of story.

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
do you get to talk to people while you count or is it silent? is it boring?

i think maybe every colesmyer store has a number?

Last edited:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
yes every store has a number but its not a colesmyer number, its an individual company number, for identification within the particular company (ie coles, bilo, target, kmart)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
k then, i don't know what he was referring to

Scanorama

HSC
My store stocktake starts at tomorrow until Wednesday and they put me down for all 3 days, (12pm-9pm), great money, im not complaining.

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
Ms 12 said:
Biggles where do you work? Colesmyer isn't a store, its a corporation. Am I right in assuming you work at Coles?
Actually, my dear friend, the number that I mentioned was my store number.

Also, by saying "Colesmyer isn't a store, its a corporation," I must say you make yourself look pretty stupid by pointing that out to us. But thank you anyway.

And no, I do not work at Coles.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Don't get patronising with me 'my dear friend', I was more than entitled to be confused. So defensive....

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
biggles, you often think people make themselves look stupid for posting things. or you think people are implying you are stupid when they post other things. she didn't make herself look stupid, people are not implying you are stupid.

Carlito

HSC
biggles04 said:
Does your store have a name or do you say "Hello, ColesMyer4370, How may I help you?" when you answer the phone.

Its a target store right?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)