Storyboard? (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

What is the proper way to do one? We never got taught this stuff!

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
omfg

if neatness is criteria in this

forget my storyboard

goodbye six marks

i hate drawing thank god im not a designer

grendel

day dreamer
HSC
N/A
for 6 marks i think:

-a hierarchical or suitable non-linear storyboard showing the layout of the site.

-an individual screen design for each page showing design elements (buttons, titles, graphics,...etc), navigation elements and content.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
pfft , okay then im fine for that

yay

HSC
we never really got tought that either...and mine was soo messy and crammed up in the tiny page...y didnt they give us A4 booklets?

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
i drew 6 boxzzz... with linkzz...and everything on it....composition layout~~ekkkkek

ar5ena1

HSC
sif i did linear for "simplicity", and also i couldn't be bothered doing something more complicated. You needed the 3 design principals: similicity, consitancy and navigation.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
ar5ena1 said:
sif i did linear for "simplicity", and also i couldn't be bothered doing something more complicated. You needed the 3 design principals: similicity, consitancy and navigation.
but....simplicity does not mean the layout...
it's more or less the things u put on the MM....simplicity meanzz u not put loadz of texts on a page...tat's not call simplicity~~ so i think linear is ok at least...ekek

C

CaR

awghh....i did this part in the last 15mins of the exam...

Oh well, yeah....i did mine linear too

lexii

I did a seperate diagram for each page in the website, each listing Headers & Content, Buttons, Hyperlinks, BG/Text Colours. And as a final thing i did a diagramatical layout of the whole thing and showed it was a hierachical structure.

And yeah i hope being able to draw perfect squares isn't a criteria :( .

ShaunSmith

HSC
you put linear??
you obviously have never designed a website!
not that i would use a story board to do so but..
linear is only good for presentations or things like e-learning where someone must learn something before moving onto the next part.
(with the e-learning a heirchical is more suitable still breaking it into topics)
however with this scenario people who just wanted the tourist attraction information could go straight to it in a heirachical system but in a linear they would have to go through every other page to get to it.
wouldnt make much sense would it??

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i did basically the same layout for each page (heading, logo, index on the side, etc)
& i put in just boxes to represent pics/videos (labled)...scribbly lines for text..& arrows showing how each page was linked to the homepage
in the next bit i just said that the layout/colour/etc would be the same so it'd be consistant & have easy navigation...
storyboards are pretty easy (but they dont do much on them, eventhough they're in almost every exam!)
just do little diagrams of each page, showing the most important stuff (label pics, show links, etc) & show how they're linked

iamsickofyear12

HSC
You draw some squares and say where you are going to put pictures and text and links. It's not really that hard.

Apparently students were asked to draw a storyboard in previous exams, and the majority of them draw tables. It's the easiest part of the exam. Some people obviously shouldn't be doing the HSC.

And as for not being taught, I didn't get taught anything this year at all, and I managed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)