strapless bras with no "overflow" (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hi ladies.. yes i know there's already a strapless bra thread, but i got this boob-tube the other day, and in the pic i'm wearing a bandeau. which i hate, and i get major overflow (ie, flab going over the top)...

does anyone know of any bras that are strapless and still give support WITHOUT the goddamn puffy bits that stick out the top? yes, i have those chicken fillet thingies and they're alright but you're not meant to wear them for too long.

or do you think it's okay to go bra-less? i'm a C cup and i go bra-commando with a black dress-skirt of mine, but the material's thicker and there are layers gathered around the top, unlike this one. i guess i can always just get those nipple covers from sportsgirl :p

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
heya im a c cup as well and i got a pretty good strapless from bras in thing by finelines. its apush up as well. ive also got a couple of cheap arse ones from best n less which work suprisingly well
personally id never go commando

bassqueen16

HSC
thats a nice top btw, brogs is just examining ur rack but i think the tops nice :)

santaslayer

HSC
What's wrong with the tube? Where's the flab? Stomach? I'm clueless.

But yes, braless is always good. Nipples showing is even better. I recommend. :D

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Don't go commando, you'll get saggy grandma boobies by the time you're 30

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
bubz i see no flab.
top is hot hot hot too. i hav no suggestions, i want the same answer. cup c too!

HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
you can get these things that are like chicken fillets, but they have no fillets, lol. Its a thin lace pad that u stick on exactly the same way as the fillets, its supports your breasts and keeps them in shape whilst you wear tops like those.
They sound like the stick-on braza bras I use a lot. I reccommend :)

Of course bubz, if there's major "overflow" going on, perhaps you're not wearing the right cup size? Just a possibility...

For that matter I'm beginning to notice that between brands there can be some discrepancy in cup depth...

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
lol bubz you liar!
no one gets the whole flabby thing you're on about =P

lurrrve the top though ;)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hmm i just realised you can't really see the flab in the first photo, due to my hair and my arm holding the camera :p. i meant coming over the top of the boob-tube? where the elastic is. argh i don't really have any other pics except this one, all the rest are covered by my hair! you can see the top bit poking out of the top, that's what i'm trying to explain.

http://flash.fakin-it.org/albums/gigi21st/normal_georginas 21st bday 012.jpg
^ that's the black top i was talking about in the first post.

and santaslayer, sucks to be you because i DO have stomach flab - and plenty of it! - that pic's just a flattering angle :p

miss_gtr, i think i know what you're talking about! but aren't they really expensive?

glitterfairy - hmm i usually try both B and C cups :\ and they fill out completely so i don't know!! maybe i should get measured again.

HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
hmm i just realised you can't really see the flab in the first photo, due to my hair and my arm holding the camera :p. i meant coming over the top of the boob-tube? where the elastic is. argh i don't really have any other pics except this one, all the rest are covered by my hair! you can see the top bit poking out of the top, that's what i'm trying to explain.

http://flash.fakin-it.org/albums/gigi21st/normal_georginas 21st bday 012.jpg
^ that's the black top i was talking about in the first post.

and santaslayer, sucks to be you because i DO have stomach flab - and plenty of it! - that pic's just a flattering angle :p

miss_gtr, i think i know what you're talking about! but aren't they really expensive?

glitterfairy - hmm i usually try both B and C cups :\ and they fill out completely so i don't know!! maybe i should get measured again.
Yeah, I'd look at getting measured again. Depending on the bra, you CAN actually wear a cup one or two or more sizes too small for you (There was this girl on Oprah wearing a 34 C... when measured she was a 32 G!!! WOW!) with no drawback aside from "overflow". Of course, on others you have the whole "stuffed/suffocating" kind of thing, but that's another story...

But anyway. I tend to find that I can't wear strapless bras anyway, because they aren't really "supportive" for me... don't know why, maybe I need to get measured again myself. But it would stand to reason that if you're overflowing, the bra is too small for you :) Make sure the band is strong and secure as well! :)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
wow...Bubz is hot! i always imagined her as some sort of unrelenting Romanian taskmaster named Helga

anyways i dont see any "flab" maybe you are doing the typical female thing and imagining yourself as less than acceptable. i would just go with it, and if the imaginary flab is 2 much of a hassle, just go without a bra...that way u dont have to fork out 90$ for those special bras that oprah wears

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
brogan77 said:
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Some of my pearls of wisdom..GONE...bubz, you are a harsh mistress...BUT GREAT CHEST!
I agree.

I want a picture of you in the purple top without the bra; and without the top.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
bubz...i think i understand this "overflow" problem. Is it when the top of ur bra sticks out just under the band of the boob-tube thus making it obvious that ur wearing a strapless? gosh, it's so hard to explain.

bubz :D said:
What is this measuring business? lol How is it done?

HSC
N/A
Basically the people at lingerie shops are trained to measure people to find out what size bra they should be wearing - and apparently, 75% or so of us are wearing the wrong size :S

I'm actually thinking of going to get measured. I'm pretty sure I'm in the right size, but I guess it never hurts to make sure...!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Basically the people at lingerie shops are trained to measure people to find out what size bra they should be wearing - and apparently, 75% or so of us are wearing the wrong size :S

I'm actually thinking of going to get measured. I'm pretty sure I'm in the right size, but I guess it never hurts to make sure...!
ANY lingerie stores? and um...you have to go naked right? lol

i doubt so many people can be that wrong. if 10C doesn't fit...but 10D does...isn't it just obvious??!!

withoutaface said:
t's the trade I plan to get into when I graduate.
why u wasting 5 years in an engineering degree just to be able to check boob sizes? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)