Study rountine/plan (1 Viewer)

ayion

HSC
Can anyone share their study schedule or plan? I'm trying to figure how to plan mine but i have no idea. thank you!

Edit: the subjects i do are Advanced English, Maths Standard 2, Investigating Science, Biology, Ancient and Modern History

Last edited:

ayion

HSC
I think it would be a good idea to list your subjects so that more specific suggestions can be given :)
Hey, i just edited my post but i was just looking for a study plan in general just to have an idea of how to plan mine. But thank you!

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
You'll get a nice elaborate response from Jimmy. But from me;
Maths - Do past papers and lots of questions.
English - Know your texts have a list of quotes and analyses.
Modern and Ancient - I assume do the same with English.
Bio/Sciences - Past papers, questions and textbook revision stuff.

mikrokosmos

HSC
I 100000% recommend handwriting notes! Purchase a notebook for each subject and write! It’s a slow process but it will definitely stick into every crevice of your mind :) good luck

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
I assume you by study plan you mean a timetable of some sort. I haven't personally got one to show you but I've seen some really good examples of study plans on the matrix education website, the part with success stories and hacks from high atar matrix students.

for instance look at the one below (by Kia Collins*, 2017 hsc). ig you could use this for inspiration, clearly her subjects are distributed evenly across the week excluding weekends, for maths and physics there's past papers and for english/humanities there are essay drafts, readings and notes so there's clearly a variety of tasks she completed during the day for diff subjects, she also split the day into mornings and evenings. although your subjects are different and you might not have tutoring homework like this student did, this is the kind of study plan format you could try

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 12.03.35 am.png

btw the one above is a holiday study plan, and the one below is a schedule from during the school term. there's clearly differences compared to the one above, for instance there's only after-school tasks as opposed to morning tasks as well. anyways I think these are good examples of a general study plan you might use to create yours. I doubt someone else's study plan is going to work for you exactly, you can only get ideas from others' schedules but ultimately you have to formulate your own, taking things into account like are you more productive in the morning or evening, or is there a subject that you need to work on more than others

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 12.12.18 am.png

DarkOperator618

HSC
Can anyone share their study schedule or plan? I'm trying to figure how to plan mine but i have no idea. thank you!

Edit: the subjects i do are Advanced English, Maths Standard 2, Investigating Science, Biology, Ancient and Modern History
mine is super elaborate with different tasks specifically per day

Hiheyhello

HSC
i try to divide my day into hours and then allocate tasks for those hours.

if i don’t time block, i find that i’ll just procrastinate all day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)