Study tips plsss (1 Viewer)

Asianboy02

HSC
N/A
I've heard many people from schools like baulkham hills and girraween hs get very good results. How is that? How do they study? What is the difference between them and people who study? They get I mean awesome as results. They are much more intelligent than some of the people here at ruse. I know many people from that school and they are which some people call 'tryhard'.thats not what I think. I think their intelellectual abilities are quite high. How can I improve my abilities in the similar area?
Thx in advance for your replies and opinions.
No hate only peace ✌

Last edited:

Asianboy02

HSC
N/A
Yeah, but there are many students at those schools which perform better than us. TBH i probably would've got into baulko but fluked my marks to jr. there's a lot of pressure here.

andrew12678

HSC
I would generalise it as such, only people at the top (ranked highly) at schools like Baulko/NSB/NSG/SBHS/SGHS will perform better than the average at Ruse. (Top vs Top is somewhat equivalent) If I compared the average students of those schools and JR, JR would be light years ahead with the 75% All Rounders so if I were to choose a school where I could be average and still get a 99+ I would definitely say ruse>others.

boredsatan

HSC
I've heard many people from schools like baulkham hills and girraween hs get very good results. How is that? How do they study? What is the difference between them and people who study? They get I mean awesome as results. They are much more intelligent than some of the people here at ruse. I know many people from that school and they are which some people call 'tryhard'.thats not what I think. I think their intelellectual abilities are quite high. How can I improve my abilities in the similar area?
Thx in advance for your replies and opinions.
No hate only peace ✌������
Those kids are talented and very smart

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)